004

I was smirking now. I brung one of my hands up, combing my hair back. Sang woo stumbled his way up, and furiously looked at me "it's nice to see you too Y/N" He spat the blood out of his mouth, it landing right in front of my feet.

"Last time I checked you weren't the one in dept, it was me," I exclaimed "so why are you here" he scoffed putting both hand in his pocket "you're not the only one who owes money you know. Why do you think I came after you specifically? It's because you owe me more money than others" he started to walk closer "not gonna lie. It was hot seeing you like a mess while I pulled your hair" he smirked, that goddamn son of a bitch. "I see. So you got hair pulling kink? I'll keep it in mind when I decide to kill you" you started running up to him again. That was until the circle masked guard pulled you, which meant you couldn't pull sang woos hair and beat him up.

"LET GO! Let GOOO OFF MEEEE!" I screamed as I was getting carried away. 'Damn idiot. Who does he think he is? I should've pushed him in the red light green light' I huffed, my arms were crossed, I was now walking beside the masked man. He would occasionally glance at me time to time. The people behind me were silent, I wouldn't blame them, they just nearly died and saw people die.

~

I was in the main room on my bed, no one had came up to me nor did I go up to anyone. I saw 101 staring at me 'disgusting fuck' I screwed my face up at him and made a vomiting expression. His smile quickly faded as he made his way up to me 'oh god no' he sat on my bed, not looking at me. None of us spoke either. 10 minutes went by so I spoke "what do you want?" I coldly asked, he looked at me and gently smiled, which confused you.

"I...I'm sorry about our first in counter, I was mad and...you...you I don't know. I felt relieved when I saw you. I know I said some disturbing things, god even sexually. What I mean is, I'm sorry and I want to be friends" he said while smiling and then looking back down. You didn't answer for 5 minutes, instead you hugged him tightly, he was beyond surprised thinking you'd walk away our just ignore him. "It's fine, I'm still a bit mad but hey, people learn from things, and you obviously did" he hugged me back, we both pulled away and smiled at each other.

The main doors opened revealing triangles and one square in the middle. 'Must be their superior' the square man walked forward "congratulations on completing the first game! 257 people died which means your money goes up too 25.7 billion, with about 200 players left." "You call this games!?" A guy yelled obviously furious "yea! You people are sick!" Another yelled it continued when a triangle shot up at the roof, scaring people "you guys don't understand. We don't want to hurt you" the square guy said. I started laughing. My laugh only getting louder, people looked at me as if I was crazy, I guess I was.

I started walking to the front and turned around facing everybody. I made sure I was next to the square masked dude. "Everyone please calm down! We all have depts don't we? This is 45.7 billion Yen we are talking about. Are you seriously going to beg them to let you go, knowing that you NEED that money to get you a better life? I have a little brother, I will risk my life for him no matter what. You should do the same" everyone was silent, the square guard next to me mumbled a "thank you" which I nodded.

I walked back towards the crowd, someone then spoke up "she's right. We all don't stand a chance out there, we will either die from the people we owe money too, or live poorly not being able to pay for our family's" the guy said, I guess everyone forgot about those people dying cause they didn't complain afterwards.

Suddenly more guards came in with kin's and water "Please line up into threes." We did what we were told and lined up. I was behind 101 and in front of Ali. 101 turned around and smiled at me "I forgot to give you my name, it's Deok su" he grinned "haha I'm Y/n" "oh I know" he winked playfully which made me slap him on his arm.

I felt a tap on my back, turning around I was met face to face with Ali "oh hi Ali!" I sailed and he returned it "Miss I was wondering by why you and sang woo aren't on good terms" I frowned. I looked directly behind him seeing sang woo. "Tsk. Damn idiot is behind you" I whispered to Ali "I know, he was talking about you, not bad things surprisingly" he said cheerfully. I looked behind him, meeting sang woos eyes. He didn't show any emotions what's so ever, so I decided to read him. Eyes can give away a lot of things in a person. Sad, angry, and...happy? I wonder what's making him feel that way.

I looked back at Ali and said "it's better than anything bad. I could list 100+ things to say about me in a bad away" Ali chuckled "well if you keep thinking that way you might get your wish" he said I laughed a little. He's actually fun to talk too.

It was my turn to get my food, except they gave me a pink Kin? And some juice instead of water. I took it and thanked them as they nodded their heads. I smell favouritism. I giggled a little at this. I made my way of to Gi-hun and sat down with him.

"Y/n! We were just talking about who's who in our group" Gi-hun said excitedly pulling you closer to him, a few scoffs, and grumbles could be heard. "You can be the princess in the group! The one everyone is trying to capture" I started laughing, everyone seemed to stare at me, eyes filled with love and care for me. But that was gonna change real quick.

Out of nowhere I was jumped on, a giggle could be heard, then a lot of ranting right after wards.

~~~~~~
Hehehehe another update in one day😏 thank you guys so much for supporting me at the moment and sending positive comments, especially the funny ones😂 anyhow have a great day xxxxx