5

"This is bullshit."
Draco rolled his eyes. Harry plopped down on the seat across from him.
"Hey Draco who's the new Slytherin?" "He isn't a Slytherin." "Yeah jeez I'm just your friendly neighbor." Draco rolled his eyes. "He's sarcastic." "Your sarcastic." "Stop that." "Stop what?" Harry smiled innocently.

Blaise came up and sat beside Harry.
"Who are you?" Draco grumbled. "Blaise Harry, Harry Potter Blaise Zabini."
.
.
.
Blaise leaned over the table to Draco. He whispered, "You mean Harry Potters back?" "Your sitting next to him." Blaise looked at Harry who trying to fold something. "Why's he back now?" "I'll explain later alright. For now keep it down about Harry Potter being back and that he's in Slytherin." "What are you? His care taker?" "Potters close to the dark lord.. I can't do shit to him." Blaise nodded and sat back down.

Pansy skipped over and sat beside Draco.
"How was your winter break?" Draco glanced at Harry. "A hand full." A balled up piece of paper hit Dracos head. "Your a hand full." "Don't throw your failures at me." "If I did there would be a lot of paper." Blaise smirked, crossing his arms. "So.. where've ya been for the past 2 years?" "In heaven." Draco rolled his eyes. "Snogging someone." "Snogging Tom." Harry threw another balled up paper at Draco. "Who's Tom?" The three looked at Pansy. Harry bluntly stated, "If you don't know never mind." Blaise snorted. "Blaise." "Yeah yeah, snorting isn't for Slytherins. I've heard the speech." Draco nodded.

The door from Gryffindor to Slytherin opened and everyone looked over to see Hermione and Ron.
Draco pushed Harry under the table and Pansy looked at him confused.
Hermione trotted straight for Draco and the other two.

"Where is he?" Hermione laid her hands on the table. "Who?" Hermione shot Pansy a nasty look. "Where's Harry? I know you came here with him." Draco pouted, "Is someone scared for their boyfriend?"
Draco kicked Harry's side when he felt something sharp poke him. "Ow." Harry rubbed his side.
"He isn't my boyfriend. Harry's my best friend now where is he?" Blaise spoke, "How would we know Granger? If I remember correctly none of us were on good terms with him." Hermione clenched her fists.

She felt something repeatedly poke at her ankles and shins. She backed up a little and they stopped.
Hermione crossed her arms. "Where is he?" "Oh my fucking Merlin! They said they didn't know granger! Get the fuck out of here before we cast your ass back to England!" Hermione scoffed. "I know you three are lying. Your Slytherins and Slytherins lie."
Draco rolled his eyes. Ron shot them a nasty look before walking away with Hermione.
"And Slytherins lie." Harry laughed. "Man only if people knew what Gryffindors were like." Harry came up with a silver knife in hand. Pansy scared spoke, "Where'd you get that?" "From my vacation home. Don't worry I won't mess up your face as bad as it already is." Pansy glared at him. "Poke me with that again and it'll be your head." "It'll be your head if you kill me."
Harry put the knife away. Draco grumbled. "How do people deal with you?" Harry tucked his leg to his chest. "Well I was bearable before I had a nice vacation." "Where did you go?" Draco looked at Pansy annoyed. "I've been held to secrecy." Harry shrugged. "Guess you'll have to imagine." Harry smirked.

~~

Hermione got off of the train and saw a small figure that resembled Harry beside Draco. She quickly walked, forgetting all about Ron.
"Harry! Harry!"

The figure got on a carriage. The figures emerald eyes met her chocolate brown ones and a sickly smirk curved their lips. They waved once the carriage started to move and Hermione clenched her fists.
"That was definitely Harry."