[twenty five - waffles>>pancakes]

"what the hell?"keith blinked as he opened his eyes fully,before squinting at the light coming through the window

"what the hell?"
keith blinked as he opened his eyes fully,before squinting at the light coming through the window.

keith sighed,letting his head fall back onto the couch as he rubbed his eyes.

keith froze as he felt the extra weight on his abdomen,looking down to see beautiful dozed off on his stomach.

keith yawned as he tried to remember last nights events.

"okay okay! that's enough hide and seek. if we keep playing,i'm gonna be black and blue by time this storms over."
keith groaned as he hit another table.

beautiful nodded in agreement as she set the bell down.

"okay"
she panted.
"i'm done."

she breathed hard as she felt her way through the living room and into the kitchen,opening the fridge.

she pulled out two water bottles before opening her own,taking a hefty sip of the cold drink.

"here."
she said feeling around for keith before handing him the water, as he thanked her.

keith drank the water as beautiful sat down on the couch before jumping as the thunder continued.

"calm down."
he chuckled,closing the top to the bottle.

"i cant."
she stressed.
"i hate storms."

keith leaned back onto the couch.
"i love them-"

"we are not the same."
she mumbled making him laugh

"how could you like this?"
she mumbled as she jumped at the loud noise again.

he shrugged.
"i don't know,i've always liked them. when i was younger i used to sit but the window and watch them. i think they're relaxing."

"you're not scared you're gonna get struck?"
she asked worriedly.

he shook his head.
"i mean yeah,who wouldn't be. but if i'm inside,it's less likely to happen. besides,if it does happen,there's not much i can do but accept defeat ."

"it's not impossible but it's not as common as you think. you gotta relax-"

"i cant."
she said she let out a sigh of frustration.
"i cant."