Nokukhanya ( Chapter 6)

Chapter 6

●Langa Gumede 

“Bloody hell! What is wrong with you?” She yells at me.

I didn’t mean for my eyes to travel to her boobs but I cant help staring at her perky breasts she is not wearing a bra underneath that top she’s wearing and now her nipples are staring back at me.

“What are you looking at pervert!”

Watching her going crazy and getting wet isn’t helping me so i walk out and leave her there. I need to sort out the problem in my pants right now.

Dammit Linda is home. I change into sweatpants and a vest and make my way downstairs so he doesn’t come here and witness this.

“Why did you leave me there? Who is screaming like that?” Shit!

“What?”

“Ngithi who is making noise? Wait? Did you bring a girl home?” He smirks.

“What! No!”

“Then who is in your room?” he asks walking upstairs.

“Nokukhanya…” He stops and looks at me. I hate the look on his face right now.

“Who?” I know he heard me and I’m not about to repeat myself.

“That girl from the club…she followed me out.”

“Seriously? You brought table girl home?”

“Her name is Nokukhanya stop calling her that.”

“She was there with her boyfriend Langa.”

“So? Angithi I’m telling you she followed me I did not ask her to come along with me.” Why am I explaining myself to him though.

He is looking at me like he is judging me. I know he wants to say something because he keeps on opening and closing his mouth.

“Why am I here?” She says walking down past him and straight to me. She’s in my robe.

“Langelihle Gumede!”

“Its not what it looks like Linda.” He chuckles and shakes his head leaving me with her.

“Please use rubber.” He says before disappearing on us.

“I don’t do married men.” She mumbles.

“Did you say something?” 

“Can you please borrow me your phone so I can call Cindy to pick me up.” She sobered up I see.

“Why don’t you call your boyfriend rather.”

“He is not my boyfriend. And plus he has my phone.”

“So?”

“So I don’t want to create drama for him with his girl. Please borrow me your phone.”

I give her my phone and she starts dialling the numbers. The look on her face right now is confusing I’m not sure if she is disappointed or just embarrassed.

“Hey Cindy it’s me…” She says and I walk away to give her some privacy.

.
.

What a night! I go to my office and find Linda there busy looking at my computer.

“What are you doing?”

“Nothing.” He says shutting down the PC.

“It didn’t look like nothing…wenzani Linda.”