3 Left

The next morning his parents went to work as well as his sister leaving, him alone at home and to be woken up for school by the noisy alarm.

He got up  from bed, looked at the time he still has sometime to get ready, he went to the bathroom  took a quick shower and changed into the outfit for the day, he went back to his room and opened the backpack that has the cocaine he pulled out the small bag he had taken some powder from yesterday and hid it in his closet keeping the rest in his backpack to start selling them to already messed up people. Before he got out he went to his parents room, and opened the small vault hidden in his parents closet and snatched a couple of hundred dollars or for the cocaine he took and for whatever else he wanted.

He never worried about his parents finding out about him stealing there money because basically what worse could they do than leaving a teenager suffer for years without even helping or noticing, the pain and sadness he feels is way worse than his father's hits or his parents insults, in fact nothing can be compared to the pain he felt every day.

He got out and headed to his school.

Time skip to the end of the school day, hosouk is exhausted and has a massive headache, he goes to a nearby Cafe he orderes an iced americano and while waiting for his drink he gulps down two pain killers, it just became a habit he would take a painkiller any time for anything but this time he really needed it, he got his coffee and started thinking of where he could find someone who
1 has money
2 would buy this stuff from him without making trouble

He decided to look through dark quite areas where it is most likely for drug adicts and drug dealers to be at he covered his head whith his hoody and wore a black mask he wasn't trying to get aristed early on his journey.

And like he expected measurable looking people would approach him and ask him what type of goods he sells he sold 6 bags in just on night not only that but whith the fact that he had some tricks up his sleeve he managed to sell some with 350 $ some with 400 $and the highest of the night was a completely high man who agreed to pay 600$ the night was a success he managed to collect 2,500$ and by adding another 500 for the bag he took 3,000$ and still 3 bags are left.

Okayyyyy iam not too made at this okay, maybe just a little, I don't know iam complaining way too much really. Just tell me what you think about the last 2 chapters I posted.