you have to go

This chapter may not beeeee.......Idk just it's not for everyone k don't say I didn't worn you plus this is rated meture for a reason k.

"Soooo have you done this before?" Jhope asked tae

They where both standing in the bathroom looking at the mess they made

'mmmmmm not quite often  we have big oven burner things to get rid of the bodys it's kinda new for me ,am talking about the lye(sodium hydroxide.) / Hydrofluoric acid Part ,it smells like shit here "tae said pressing the mask more on his face .

"Yeah it does"jhope replied

"How long would it take for his body to completely desolve anyways"tae asked looking down at the body it's parts fully submerged under the burning human body desolveing acid

"According to google ,about 3 hours until it's *puf * gone "jhope gestured with his hands as if a magician making something in hand disappear

They both just stood there looking down and the slowly desolveing body in silence.

If you don't get what is going on yet, the two guys had killed the pleading man in the most horrible way ,so basically after jhope shot him, the man was still alive and when hobi was referring to something fun he meant that he wanted to kill the man in the most horrible scary way.

The two took the body and started using a saw to cut the man up into pieces,was that all you may ask ,well no they didn't stop there they filled one of the tubes in the guests room with some acidic solution and submerged the body to let it slowly desolve

"Does that make us the most horrible people to ever exist?"jhope asked breaking the silence

"Well depends if wanting to invade the whole inter world worse or not "

"Well I think invading the world is worse " jhope replied after taking a sec to think about it .

"Then that still makes Adolf Hitler in first place"tae replied casually

"Oh ....cool ,can we get out now am suffocating"jhope said starting to cough a bit .

"Okay am going to tell the Guys to get rid of that shit "tae said,both then getting out of the bathroom and finally taking of there masks.

"Should we tell his family or something"jhope asked as they both walked to the kitchen to get a snack.

"Hmmm nah they'll be fine ,they probably already know he won't come back one day cause of his job "tae said stuffing some chips in his mouth and crunching on them .

________________________

(Mean while)

"Mommy when will daddy come "a little boy ran up to his mother who was sitting on a bed with a paper in hand and tears falling down

"Oh honey daddy had ............had travelled.....yeah traveled for work "she replied wiping some of her tears

"And when will he be back I miss him so much and he promised to teach me how to Play football,daddy love's it ,mommy please don't cry daddy will finish work soon and will come don't worry"the little boy ran to his mom who started sobbing louder hugging her tight and trying to confert her .

The paper she had in hand read. "miss Wales this is suga him self sending you this letter and telling you that your husband died,well it is expected he was weak and soft not sutible for this job but he did it for you and that little boy ,I just wanted to tell you that if you think of telling anyone anything we will get you both, you and your son and because am a good man I offere you some money or a job opertunity whatever you want babe ,call me 02***************"

_______________________

"Do you think his family knows about his death by now?"jhope asked when the advertisements break came

"Jhope lesson 3 stop fucking caring okay and second of all you should know that in this field if you are messing or didn't come in time after a mission in  ,after an hour or so a letter is imiditly sent to your family and Stuff so yeah they probably know by now "tae replied stuffing some popcorn in his mouth .

'~ding~

It was a message from jhope's phone .

"Hi hobi it's your mom how are you honey ,I.......I just wanted to tell you that your father had died this morning his funeral is tomorrow morning,at the same place we went to on your grandma's funeral,hobi he is your father,you have to come ,even if you hate us at least say your last goodbyes to him "the voice massage said ,her voice was sad and depressed,light sobbes came out from time to time during the voice.

Jhope had put the audio on speaker so tae heard it all .

"Bro you have to go it's your father at the end of the day "tae replied in a bored tone as if knowing that jhope would ask about his opinion.

Hi