Chapter 8: Secrets Will Be Exploited

(A/n: Korea don't have frat and sorority so I'm just going to incorporate in my story and Disclaimer: there's bullying and rape in this chapter.)

♥️Ch 8 (song/노래): Leave Me alone by idkhow♥️

*Chapter longer*

Y/n's POV

Thursday 목요일 (mogyoil)— - -
Of course, I would love to. I want to have as much time with you...alone. You can feel the same chemistry just like me. You already know that we're meant to be togeth—

To get our plans sorted for the weekends, of course. Maybe this weekend, I'll have to come by your church to check up on you. Even though you didn't tell me to come by again. You wouldn't be eccentric because of my surprise drop by, right? Even if you are creeped out, I still have an excuse to be over.

I just want to know how you're doing without me being there to guide you. It sounds like I'm your mother. No, I'm just an overly concerned....friend.

We're going to change that relationship status somehow. In order for me to switch it to being the girlfriend, Bora would have to breakup with him, or she could suddenly vanish out of thin air. I could try to threaten her about her family?

No, she really don't care too much about her family. Her life? No, because she could call the cops saying I was attempting to kill her, or I threatened her saying I sent a lot of death threats. Knowing her reputation, they would believe her over me, then I would have to spend time in prison abandoning my baby. I just don't want that happening.

Or I can exploit a dark secret she doesn't want anyone knowing about. A secret that made Cho Hee and Bora become so distant. Maybe that's why Cho Hee didn't get into it because they both could get into trouble for it.

This secret can make her break up with Minjun then in no time I would have my Minjun. Luckily I don't have nothing else to do—

"At least one of us is done with classes for the day." A voice appears on the left side of me. The tiny, blue ball I once was throwing in the air is now inside of my grasps. my legs and arms stretch out into a x on my soft mattress' twin bed,

The attention I had on my future plans are now onto the sound that captured my attention. My head slightly turning to the entrance of my dorm room. "I have classes earlier than both of you." I counter.

Both of my roommates pour into the room together. "I don't know how you can get up that early just for class and be focused the whole time." The Irish female who entered the room with the japanese lady comments. Pulling myself to sit up straight.

I lift my shoulders to settle them back down to their previous position. "Remember, I used to live in the US. The school hours were early and left out late." I state. Finley forces a deep sigh out of her, sounding as if she's complaining about the long hours.

Frowning a bit, I realize the amount of work an University student gets. At least some classes don't give you as much as the universities in my home country. Therefore, I can't complain much, nonetheless no one likes doing any type of paperwork that doesn't involves around their interest.

"Yeah, but like I said earlier this week KJ wants to hangout with all of us again like old times tomorrow." Finley emphasizes on the tomorrow, the girl she was talking about had had her left earbud in her ear. Airi automatically flicks her middle finger up to the Irish student as Finley launches her beige, silk pillow at the Japanese female.

I grin at their actions. "Then afterwards we're going to the Ki Alpha frat party tomorrow night." Once again Finley emphasizes on the date and timing of the events. In my peripheral vision, I notice Airi's head shaking side to side, her right hand wrapping around a pink, mechanical pencil that had black Japanese writing going down the pencil.