Chapter 34

However, Rong Qing was reminded. Right now, he can be that powerful!

He abruptly swept his gaze around on the floor, expression extremely cold: "Lin Ji, who tried to get you drunk?" Daddy will remember them one by one and make them suffer!

Speaking of which, Rong Qing remembered the original plot. His eyes were like daggers as he stared at Xiao Ziqi who laid at the entrance where he was kicked aside, and strode over with big steps: "Was it him?"

Rong Qing pointed at Xiao Ziqi who was on the ground, his face full of fury like a pufferfish.

His wolf pup! The person that even he wasn't willing to hurt a single finger! This white lotus actually dared to cause trouble!

".... That's right. It was him." A girl's voice faintly sounded from the corner of the room.

The group turned their heads one by one to look over. They saw a young girl push aside a coat that was covering her half on half off. She carefully stood up and explained: "I... I was afraid something would happen if I had too much, so I pretended to be drunk..."

Rong Qing stared at her. The girl was a little afraid and trembled slightly. However, her eyes flitted over to Lin Ji, and she gained some courage to continue: "When I went to the bathroom just now, I heard Xiao Ziqi give someone a call."

Rong Qing's expression slowly turned odd.

Uh... miss, are you actually an expert at crossdressing as a girl? Or was the white lotus actually an expert at crossdressing as a boy? With how you two are, you guys shouldn't be going to the same bathroom right?

Perhaps realizing that her words easily let people think the wrong thing, the girl quickly explained: "There were two bathrooms there!" She was not a p*rvert!

Rong Qing subconsciously let out a breath of relief, then replied: "What did he say during the call?"

Summoning her courage, the girl looked at the utterly drunk Xiao Ziqi on the floor. A hint of disgust flashed through her eyes: "I couldn't hear very clearly, but he said 'get Lin Ji drunk', 'room', 'bring him over' these words." Not only this: "Plus, he's been targeting Lin ge the entire time, inciting everyone to give Lin ge liquor!" He just never imagined that in the end, he was the one counter k*lled.

"Is what she said correct?" Rong Qing didn't immediately trust her, turning his head to look at Lin Ji. He wanted the wolf pup to tell him personally!

Lin Ji hesitated for a moment.

Rong Qing was glaring wide eyed at him. These eyes that were always brimming with glee and smiles before were now filled with anger and worry.

He was concerned about me and angry for my sake.

This kind of thought was too touching. Lin Ji thought. He opened his mouth, didn't speak, but only slightly nodded his head.

That's right. Xiao Ziqi was conspiring against him. But he discovered it early and already dealt with it.

"F*ck!" Rong Qing was really pissed off this time!

This white lotus was really too low! This kind of lowlife, scoundrel plan, how could he...where did he get the nerve!

Rong Qing stiffly gave thanks to the girl and let her quickly leave this unholy place. The girl shot a look at the still standing Lin Ji and the two assistants, finally able to let out a breath of relief.

She liked Lin Ji quite a bit. It's a good thing nothing bad happened to him. Waking up her companion, she quickly left this surly area.

Rong Qing turned around. Just looking at these people laying haphazardly on the floor reminded him why they became this drunk.