valentine's day 🔞

smut warning smut🥵💧😞😺🔞‼💯

You laid on your stomach in your room on the bed, scrolling on your phone as you waited for Paul to come back home , wanting the feel of his skin against you, his lips, his embrace, everything . you sighed. You weren't a fan really of him coming back home late hours even though you don't really sleep early as well but you wanted to cuddle for a longer time until you fall asleep. You looked over at your nightstand, the clock says ,8:37pm. You considered to take a few minutes of nap just because you were tired and your eyes felt heavy for some reason.

After half and hour, the door opened "babe?" Paul called out for you from the living room , as he walked through the house, setting things on the couch , leaving behind his shoes. He entered the room to see you sleeping . he sighed. Your position says that you were waiting for him but he just goes home late. He took of his clothes and changed to something more comfortable .then he crawled in bed towards you. Paul then slowly leves light kisses along your shoulder, the back of your neck , and to your back, his hands softly running up your legs and arms .your eyes started to flutter open as you felt soft touches along your body 

. the kisses reached your face and you turned towards the source of the beautiful kisses. Paul smiled at you, planting a kiss on your lips. "hi baby" he started "how are you" he asked "I'm better now" you replied, moving closer to you. he gently pushed you back until you lay flat on your back, him going on top of you, hands holding you down and his lips kissing your neck, turning you on more than it should. "I missed you..." he said softly against your chest. You closed your feeling his al over you. "I missed-" you were cut of by Paul pressing his fingers against your wet undies. You can feel his smirk against your skin and he was getting aroused with your own arousal. "someone's a little needy right now" he teased. "it's kinda your fault." You berthed in reply, making his chuckle.

Paul moved his fingers against your core in a circular motion and your instinct was to close your legs from his ministrations "Uh-Uh,open those legs up princese" he said and you obeyed "ther's my good girl "he moved your panties to the side and slid his fingers through your folds. Teasing your entrance. He watched you bite your lower lip in anticipation, bucking your hips up to his touch. Slowly , he entered a fingers, making your head fall back into the pilliow ,your hand clutching the sheets. "more" you begged and he answered by adding another finger in, slowly puming them is and out your pu$$y.

His lips were everywhere, your neck, your chest, your lips. You can feel him all at one and you were feeling more and more exited. His lips then slowly descended and then you felt his tongue against your clit. Your hand flew to his head lightly grabbing it, as if you wanted to push him more into you and felt him chuckle.

His tongue worked magic on you, at the same time his fingers did and in no time, he had you cumming . he kissed his way and seductivly sucked his fingers , making him harder . he lift you up lightly unclipping your bra and tossing it in a general direction behind him, and it was your turn to please him. You straddled him now your on top ,you made your way further down, you held his hard big cock in your hand, stroking it , watching his head fall back and eyes closing was a good push for you .

You opened your mouth and sucked his cock and your hand massaged the bottom that couldn't fit in your mouth cuz it was b!g, your tongue swirling and making magic just as he did for your. Knowing you'd hear that moan that made the ache in between your legs intensify . his hands was tangled in your hair, not pushing or puling , but there to pull at your hair a little , knowing you loved how it felt, how it turned you on. "fuck, come here ,babe" he said . he wanted to be inside of you so bad . it was painful.

"ride me baby, I know you love it," he said. You smiled and slowly climbed on top of him ,slowly pushed yourself down his length, moaning as he starched you

."you're so fucking tight," he berthed out. "fuck your feel so good" he muttered. You lened down , giving him a soft kiss and he placed his hand on your ass and the other on your weist, and he bucked his hips fast and hard, making your scream in plesure. " fuck,don't stop-don't stop-" you begged . he continued to thrust evean harder thins time, feeling your walls clecnch on his cock." babe, im cumming, please make me cum" you begged and he did as you asked.

"sit up, and rub that clit for me," he said .you breathed nodding , grinding your hips against his, slowly moving up and down while rubbing your clit. You licked your fingers and proceeded to rub your clit, doing as your told . with strong yet slow movements and your fingers working yourself, you were cuming one again. He chuckled lightly as he saw you out of breath. "you okay baby?"he asked "more than.." you breathed with a stated smile "but I want more." You asked and he was more that glad to do so.

He flipped you both with you laying on your back once again. He lifted your legs and pushed them apart, and pushed his length deep inside you. He slowly thrusted in and out, feeling your walls contract."oh, fuck, that feels so good" you moaned out . he smiled and leaned down to kiss you, making him push deeper inside you. You moaned against his lips and your eyes shut tight from the pleasure he bought you.

"fuck me hard."you said and he nodded, moving his hips fast and hard , his cock perfectly brushing up against your g-spot in this position. With the intensity and pace he was going, he had you screaming and your legs pushing to close, your hands on his back, nails creating lines to prove just how much pleasure he brings to you. He bucked his hips and soon your walls clenching on him was pushing him to his own release. "I'm close, princess. "he grunted. You placed your hand on his face and ,,brought his face down to kiss you."I wanna feel you inside me babe" you said and he nodded. He thrusted hard for a few times and you felt his warm cum inside you.

He slowly pulled out, looking for a shirt anywhere on the floor and cleaned both up., he crawled beside you, pulling closer to his chest, having intense sex, your legs shaking from the pleasure ."happy valentine's day, baby" he said, kissing your shoulder and behind your neck. you partially turned by to him and pressed your lips against hi ,making out with him for awhile ."this was so much better than the dinner we planned "you murmured and he chuckles, kissing your again,"I'm glad, baby. Happy valentine's day .i love you."he replaid."I love you too , baby."

(guys this is my first smut so do hate me ore\ come at me for its )