Family- Paul Wesley

summary: Your seven-year old daughter Luna and Paul hang out for the first time, and when the day ends, Luna calls him dad for the first time.

genre: fluff

warnings: mentions of blood and sex, kissing. This has less Y/N and more Paul and Luna in it lol

a/n: Lmao shortest fic I've ever written. And this is such a scrap omg. Anyways, this will be one of the only fics I'll be posting in a while bc my teachers want me to drown me in homework. Sorry if this is terrible!!!

"Call me if Luna causes any trouble, okay?" you told Paul while brushing your hair and getting ready to meet your friend, Lily

"Call me if Luna causes any trouble, okay?" you told Paul while brushing your hair and getting ready to meet your friend, Lily. "We'll be fine," Paul rolled his eyes and assured you.

"Paul this is the first time I'm ever leaving her alone with you, I don't how she will behave," You turned to him and said.

"It's me, she'll be chill," he wrapped his arms around your waist and said. You sighed and nodded, giving in to his touch. "I'll call you if anything happens, okay?" he whispered and you hummed in agreement, slowly releasing yourself from his arms.

You and Paul walked out of your room and into the living room, where Luna was sitting and scribbling in her sketchbook. "Baby, I'm leaving!" you called and Luna looked up.

"Enjoy your time with Aunt Lily mom!" Luna said and you smiled, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Bye mom!" Luna waved and you waved, Paul following you out to the door.

"Have fun," he kissed you and you nodded, kissing him back. Pulling away, you walked out of the house, leaving Paul and Luna alone for the rest of the evening.

"Ok, so mom is going to be out with Aunt Lily for the rest of the evening, so I'll be babysitting you. Is there you want?" Paul turned to Luna and asked.

Luna nodded with a devilish smirk on her face, which left Paul confused. "Paul, lets watch The Vampire Diaries!" She exclaimed excitedly and Paul panicked.

The Vampire Diaries is not a show you let a seven year old kid watch. It had blood, gore and all sorts of weird stuff in it. "Luna we're not going to watch that show," he told her. "Why?" Luna whined. "Because, it's a show for grown-ups," he tried to explain. "I am a grownup!" Luna yelled. "You are seven!" Paul replied, struggling to keep his laughs in.

"But I wanna watch it! Please?" Luna cried, showing off her E/C puppy dogs to him. He'd be a fool if he'd ever disagree with those. The puppy eyes always worked on him.

He let out a defeated sigh, knowing there was no chance he'd win against the seven-year old. "Alright fine, but only one episode!" he declared. "Yay! Paul you are so nice!" Luna cheered and hugged him, before running off to turn on the TV.