Essa

I walked in the house from just seeing Mallory.

I heard father laughing as Sonny was laughing too. His sounded nervous though. I walked in the kitchen and saw a girl with black air and bright blue eyes. She looked at me and her smile quickly turned into a frown. "Ellie?"

Sonny's eyes widened as he quickly ran out of the room and put his hand on my shoulders. We walked into our bedroom as Sonny shut the door.

"That's Esmeralda.... " He said. I turned my head a little bit as he shook his head. "Father 'met' her somewhere and apparently she kills too...?"

Sonny sounded a little unsure.

I shook my head in confusion. "I've..... I...bu-but "

Sonny gave me a weird look, "I've never heard of her." I managed to say, "me neither, Maybe thats why father's been out so much."

Sonny and I stared at each other for a little bit. "Do you like her? Is she nice?"

Sonny shrugged. "I don't know she's okay I guess."

I took a deep breath and walked out of the room in the kitchen. "Hello Esmeralda ."

She took out a cigar out of her mouth, "hey hon, call me Essa"

Essa put the cigar back in her mouth and smiled. "Ellie, I met Esmeralda on the street and we've decided to start killing together."

My jaw literally dropped.

"But she's like sixteen and your.....older"

Essa rolled her eyes. "Honey you got a problem? Who cares if Im under aged and smoke. Who cares if I kill, not like im a relationship with your father or something..."

I couldn't judge her about her smoking.

"Listen Essa,  I assume your sixteen or something so don't call me 'honey'

Okay?"

Essa's jaw dropped as she hit my father. "Smack some sense into that ugly thing!"

Father stood up.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Sorry chocolatepie49 for changing the name of your character. So Yea guys tell me what you think of Essa HeHe

XxxxMikeyxxxX