Locked In

I thought fast and grabbed one of the knifes as Essa swung her fist. Her punch hit me so hard I tumbled to the ground. I grabbed my knife and hit her leg. she yelped in pain.

I stood up and thoughts were racing in my mind. Should I kill her? Ive killed before and got over it within a day or two.

Before I could do anything Mallory snatched the knife out of my hands and stabbed Essa three times.

My eyes adjusted to the dark as dark blood poured out from Essa's mouth.

I shook my head slowly as Mallory grabbed my hand and pulled me behind an old broken down desk.

I heard something fall down the stairs and footsteps. Me being stupid, I thought it was Sonny.

I went to see what was thrown down the stairs.

It was Jacks lifeless body.

How the hell did they get to him that fast? Im sure that father killed him because I don't think Essa would kill her own brother...

Mallory walked up behind me. "Wow Ellie....I'm so sorry."

I nodded and Mallory's phone went off.

"Shut it off!"

"Im trying too...Oh my God its Crystal..."

Mallory answered the phone.

"Crystal! Call 911 and send them to Ellies house. Her dad's gone nuts And-"

Mallory blankly looked at her phone. "She hung up..."

"Mallory go upstairs."

"No"

It was bothering me so much. She needed to get out of here I just needed to find Sonny. The basement was a pretty big place. It had father's office, father's killing area, the knife area and the couch area.

"Im pretty sure father's down here..."

Mallory gave me a terrified look and looked at something past me.

I looked where she was looking and saw a light. Like another flash light. "Sonny!" I whispered loudly.

"Ellie?"

I sighed in relief. "Let's go!"

"Isn't the basement door locked?"

My heart sank.

Father must of knew we were down here, locked the door on us and threw Jack down here. We Were locked in.

I crawled over to where Sonny was and he stood up and gave me a hug. Let's go, we could bust the door down. I nodded and I held Mallory's hand and Sonny's. We were walking towards the stairs then we all stopped.

We heard banging on the door.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

XxxxMikeyxxxX