Chapter 4- Taskmaster

Natasha, Yelena and I walk out into the street and we sprint towards some parked motorbikes

Natasha, Yelena and I walk out into the street and we sprint towards some parked motorbikes. "Which one's yours?" Natasha asks Yelena.

"Black. Brown seat." Yelena replies. She searches her pockets. "Where are my keys?" Yelena gives Natasha an annoyed look when she sees that Natasha took the keys and mutters something in Russian. Since Yelena's bike wasn't going to fit the three of us, I start hot wiring the motorbike that was parked next to hers and hopped on when the engine starts running.

"Uh, is she old enough to drive?" Yelena asks.

"Yeah, I just got my driver's license last year." I say.

"Since when can you hot wire a motorcycle?" Natasha asks.

"Tony Stark. I was in his lab one day and he showed me how to hot wire one of his cars." I say.

"I like her." Yelena smiles.

We jump when a huge armored car crashes around the corner. "Any day now." Natasha says. Yelena sits behind Natasha and the two of us drive away. The armored car smashes against the buildings in an alleyway as it chases us. When Natasha and I swerve onto another road, another motorbike chases us through the traffic. We drive down some brick stairs and drop down onto another street while the biker behind us starts shooting at us.

We hop off our bikes when they hit a wall and we approach a man who was getting out of his car. Yelena pulls a gun on him and we get inside his car. "You can't just steal a guy's car." Natasha says as she gets in the driver's seat and I sit in the back.

"So you want me to chase him down and un-steal it?" Yelena asks. Natasha reverses, hitting a car behind us.

"Okay. Any time now, please." Yelena says.

"Shut up." Natasha says. We duck when the shooter on the bike sprays the car with gunfire causing the glass to shatter. Natasha drives away and the biker jumps down a flight of stairs and speeds after us. We race along a busy water front road. I look back at the biker staying close behind us. Natasha swerves between vehicles and makes a sharp right turn. The biker opens fire with a machine gun, blowing out the cars back window. Yelena and I both duck.

"Okay, you got a plan, or shall Yelena and I stay duck and cover?" I ask Natasha.

"Yeah, my plan was to drive us away." Natasha says.

"That's a stupid plan." Yelena says. Yelena grabs the steering wheel and turns the car around. She kicks the door open and it smashes against a lamppost, knocking the biker off her motorbike. "You're welcome."

The car is facing the front again and it skids onto the main road. The armored car that was following us suddenly roars around a corner and smashes other vehicles out of its way.

"Oh, crap. He's back." I say, looking behind me. As the armored car follows closely behind us, the driver of the vehicle stands up through a hatchet on the roof and takes out a longbow. The driver was the same guy that attacked me and Natasha on that bridge the other night.