𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻

Her fluid footsteps echoed as she made it to the cafeteria. The guards watched as she opened the door.

Micheal was strangling another patient. The guards had their tasers out."Stand down." She says sharply waking to him.

"Micheal put him down." She ordered. His arm faltered."Now or no pie." He dropped the man.

She pushed him over with her heel. Looking at Micheal she frowned."Come on you know better."

She says.The other patient was taken by the guards. His untouched plate was sitting cold on the table.

Grabbing his chain she pulled him along with her. Of course it had only been three weeks but she was disappointed.

She had been working with him on his anger issues. Though clearly someone had pushed him over the edge.

Rewards helped him cooperate yet he was not open to talking about his past yet. She was easily in her office used to the system.

"You know I can't reward bad behaviour." She says tapping the red button. "No music today." He scribbled on his pad angrily making the wording messy.

A͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞G͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞Y͟͟͟͞͞͞

She looked at him. The wording showing her his emotion."What do you need todo when your angry?"

She asks softly. He snatched the flour filled ball from her desk and squeezed it. Thankfully it was leather so it wouldn't pop.

"Do you want tea?" She asks laying her hands on her lap. He nods. She went to grab the cup of tea she made

Then she heard his chair creak. Grabbing it she swiftly turned around. His hands were around her neck.

He squeezed and she let herself put the glass on the desk. He watched as she struggled to breathe.

Though her face was blank. Once he noticed what he was doing he let go and stood there looking at the wall behind her.

That's how she knew he had regretted it. Sitting down in her chair she grabbed the cup of tea as poured it in the trash.

"If your not a good boy you won't get rewards." Her voice sharp as she took his ball from the desk and through it in her locked drawer.

"No pie." He angrily stomped."Think about your actions then talk to me." He walked out guards grabbing his arms once the door opened.

Once she had shut the door and blinds she slid down the door gasping for air. Touching her neck she winced at the bruises.

"Fuck." She said tears falling down her face. She sat there silently crying. Gripping her hair she screamed.

The room was soundproof so she took sollace in making her voice run raw with rage.

She was feeling so much at once she stayed there until the sun fell from the sky. Her mascara had run down her cheeks.

Her hair was a mess matching her disheveled clothes. The worst was her neck.

Getting up she heard her knees pop as she looked in the mirror on the wall. Deep purple and blue bruises lined her neck.

She needed to get herself together.