𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓮𝓪𝓻

Her heels hit the floor hard warning whoever was in her vicinity. She was irritable and a spitfire.

Walking into the cafeteria every patient watched her."Out." She says to a guard."You can't-" A loud popping was heard.

He dropped to the floor red handprint on his cheek. She grabbed his chin."Out." He crawled backwards before leaving.

She got up and straightened her skirt out. Walking to the lunch lady she smirked. A plate was slid across the table.

Grabbing it she took off the wrapping. A fresh cherry pie. Michaels eyes saw it. She sat in front of him and took a fork from the table.

Making direct eye contact she ate the pie easily in front of him. He gripped the table as she got up and grabbed his chin.

"Be so nice and keep this plate for me will you?" Letting the plate slip on the table she let go and walked away.

His chains creaked as he got up. She put her finger up."Stand down." The guards hands loosened but didn't leave their guns.

"Down now tazing him will only make him angry." Movement was heard as she continued to walk.

She heard his chains rattle as he followed. Just before he could get her neck she turned around and grabbed his neck with her arms.

Using her body weight she slammed him down on the floor. It made a loud sound as she kneeled down.

Feeling his pulse she smirked. His head was turned to the side. Grabbing his head she made it face her.

"Remember what I told you I won't cower away I will punish you." Her dark red lips caught his attention.

Eyes lidded as she dropped his head."Take him to the yard he needs to hit something other then you."

She says yet again getting up and straightening her skirt out. The guards were frozen.

She took down the biggest strongest man in the facility they weren't just scared of her aura they were terrified of her.

"NOW." He voice boomed making the patients eye her. The guards scurried to the man six using all their strength to lift him.

The patients found the guards fear entertaining they were psychos after all. They couldn't get scared.

They respected her but they were not scared. Her strides were long and quick. Fixing her hair she took her lipstick out of her pocket and applied it.

If she had to be a monster to get respect so be it. She would not be submitting to him. Sometimes you have to show your teeth.

Smirking she licked her teeth. She would not force him though taking a beating was also something she would not do.
~
Screams were heard as she passed the cells. Some insane some sad some sobs. Everyone had their problems.

"Rose." She greeted the other doctor. "Thorn." Rose was an older female in her thirties she was threatened by Thorn.

Especially since she never was able to get any progress on Micheal. That's why she stayed on the lower levels.

So Thorns question was why she was opening his cell.