Construct Info

Name: Rimuru Tempest

Gender: Male?

Physiological Age: 37

Activation Date: █ █

Height: 158cm

Weight: 46kg

Vital fluid type: █ █ █

Faction: Jura Federation

Class: Attacker

Specialty: Katana

Physical:40%
Elemental:60%

Info 1
A member of a so-called group known as the Jura Federation that resides in the far east. No further information can be found in the archives of Babylonia.

Info 2
With an aloof expression and laid-back personality, Rimuru has been respected by the other construct and humans within Babylonia. Due to his calm demeanor, he teaches the other construct groups what they're lacking and their errors during their operations, giving them suggestions and ideas to improve their group earning the title known as "The Mentor"

Info 3
Rimuru is currently a temporary member of the Gray Raven. He mostly acts as a support in the group but if time gets desperate he lunges himself towards the enemies minimizing the casualty on his side.

Info 4
During his medical test, all types of instruments that require to puncture his skin have been broken, either the needle got bent or getting destroyed the moment it made contact with the skin. The only way to get Rimuru's blood is by cutting himself with his katana. Although the Blood was a fake one made by Raphael-sensei.

Info 5
If there are no available operations Rimuru mostly spends his time being experimented by Nanami for the sake of her Humanitarian Research or in the cafeteria giving him full access to the meals and ingredients to cook for the people.

Info 6
Lucia once asked Rimuru how to cook but he shrugged the request off and teaches her the basics by making tea for the Gray Raven Commandant. During that hellish week, the Commandant has suffered multiple explosive diarrhea and has been rushed to the hospital twice due to food poisoning.

Info 7
Has created a peculiar-looking frame known as the █ █ █ █ █ █ frame with the appearance of having  █ █ █ █ █ █ and█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █. The frame ability is to use and switch multiple elements with ease and had been given full access to the Workshop by Asimov to enhance his newly created frame.

Info 8
Has gained massive respect to the purifying force, Cerebrus, Strike Hawk, and Gray Raven on how easily he can soothe a 'Wild Nanami'

Info 9
The only individual that can fully operate Rimuru's newly made frame is his Multi-Purpose AI codename 'R4PHAEL'

Info 10
[REDACTED]

Secret 1
Has shown interest to the night queen of Cerebrus.

Secret 2
He hides cultural manga and novels under his bed that he found within operations.

Secret 3
Has made secret discussions with the Commandant of Gray Raven about their Cultural knowledge of Anime and Manga, they have been found out by Liv due to staying up late and getting scolded after.

Secret 4
Rimuru treats Nanami as a little sister since he reminds her of a certain Pink haired individual due to her carefree expression.