BIO of Character and NPC???

Name: Y/n(Player)

Name: Y/n(Player)

Age: Whatever he wants

Class: Parasite(Finish){Always use}, everything(finish){Rarely use}

Title: God of everything, The True King, The Worthy of Worth, Carrion, psychopath, God of Parasite.

Role: Show other why he the strongest, keep everything perfectly balance.

Allies: Himself, His people, his party team.

Party: Wisely (He created)

Personality: Toxic, super toxic, legend of toxic, Caring(maybe), trusted(no), cruel, heartless, Speedrun, very confident to the point you see his ego.

Likes: Killing NPC for fun, Killing try hard player, achieve King or leader titles on every place or event, finished side Quests first, being see as a God to NPC.

Dislikes: Some NPC that use same move many time, a player (except his friends), being scold by his NPC wife, getting stalk by his NPC wife, can't find a ways to reject his NPC wife, some tournament is made without inviting him(who want?), Some toxic Player, some bullying.

Neutral: Y/n(NPC){He Don't know how it feel to himself that weak as fuck. But decided to help him, he find a ways to make Y/n(NPC) can use his power.}

Description: He tired after getting bully when he played this game(eventhough he is the first player to played the game, he get kill by whale player), he to change himself from innocent boy to bad boy.

After killing spree non-stop, he just know there is a class which he take interests on it, Parasite class. After knowing Carrion, his parasite form have final form, he decided to kill many people and Gained a power to be unstoppable.

Marry many NPC for power, title and allies...and discount, don't forget About to that. Eventhough he a Top Villain player, he pay something too with money. But hey...he killed weak player that want to PVP without knowing what will it cost them.