Creating a Guild

Y/n(NPC) POV

Y/n:...

Carrion: You good mas- I mean Y/n?

Y/n: No, seeing my other self killing more people than eating them alive, no, of course, no, I don't feel good at all after knowing he is another me… but cool, brutal, heartless… and many more that are the opposite than me.

Carrion: Come on, your other self has done this many times for centuries.

Y/n: I can't… it's just that I can't… I mean look at him!

Carrion sees from Y/n(Player) perspective he eats people's heads alive then uses the bone that was crushed Inside his mouth and spits it at a sniper beside the car.

Carrion: It's Tuesday for me.

Y/n: Like how? How you don't feel disgusted or scared by my crazy version?

Carrion: Listen up Y/n, I'm a Carrion, alter most feared parasites ever live. I eat people, monsters, and many more to evolve into something more unstoppable. And your other Self, doing this to gain my final form.

Y/n: Urgh… I hope this ends soon, I can't bear to see many people die by me.

Carrion: Don't worry, you will get used to it… I guess?

Y/n(NPC) and Carrion continue watching from Y/n(Player) perspective stabbing people in the head with his bare hand.

Y/n(Player) POV

"Killing random people starts getting boring… maybe I should join the tournament, I heard you can kill people or NPC if they agree the match to be a deathmatch."

Y/n: Moshi, do you know if there is any tournament I can join?

Moshi is salvaging a robot whose head gets blasted by Y/n. She seemed eager and very focused on it until Y/n called for her.

Moshi: Oh, tournament… I don't think they allowed you though since you were banned from joining any tournament.

Y/n: That's unfair.

Moshi: Everything is fair and unfair every day, it's kinda normal to me.

Y/n: *sigh* Do you have any suggestions for me to do?

Moshi: Hmm… don't know, I think you like to kill people or NPC to gain your Carrion final form.

Y/n: I know, but there are still long ways to go. Maybe around 8 months of killing people non-stop, I will gain the Carrion final form.

Moshi began to think while taking some part of the robot she inspected. After a while, she remembers something that will gain Y/n interest.

Moshi: How about building a guild?

Y/n: Guild?

Moshi: Yes, Guild, it will give both of us extra EXP if we join or create our guild.

Y/n: I don't need EXP, already high to the point I feel everything EXP is a waste of time.

Moshi: But I need it. I'm level 699.

Y/n: It lucky number, you don't need any EXP

Moshi: I know what that number means Y/n, so no, I need EXP to level up.

Y/n: Ok ok, I will create it later, I need to see a guide on how to create it.

Moshi: You never create one? Despite you being stronger I think you already created one and then disbanded it for fun.