Chapter 11

EVERA

The rest of the night was spent happily. And day by day, Drayce and I would hang out with Lake, because Nixon is too busy with learning alpha duties or things and training.

But yeah, sometimes, he would come with us if he is free. At least he makes time for us, it has also been 2 months.

And in that two months, Drayce and I would become closer and closer.

Well, you could say now we are officially comfortable mates. What I meant about that is, I'm officially comfortable with him.

I'm not shy anymore and I would always wake up hugging him without feeling shy or without rushing towards the bathroom.

-

"That one is shaped as a flower." Drayce said while pointing at the other stars and I looked at them carefully. Indeed it is a flower.

I roamed my eyes around all the glistening sea of stars above us and a smile made it's way to my lips when I made a connection.

"And that's a heart." I said with a smile. Drayce turned his head to look at me after looking at the heart for a few seconds.

He raised his hand and caressed my cheek. We were both lost in each other's eyes.

Our faces started to get closer and I closed my eyes as soon as his soft lips landed on mine. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back.

This feels so romantic. We are kissing passionately under the sea of stars and the bright moon while seating on a meadow filled with beautiful clean grass.

After breaking the kiss, we placed our forehead against each others.

"Was that your first kiss?" He asked me and I smiled before nodding slowly, without breaking the contract of our foreheads.

"Same to you, my queen." He said with a smile which made me feel so happy inside my heart.

I opened the door and the two of us got inside.

"Mom, We're home!" I shouted as soon as we got inside.

Even though it is already 8 PM, my parents are still awake. It's halloween after all. This is how we celebrate halloween, and we would sleep at 11 PM or 12 AM.

"Oh goodie! I just finished the pumpkin pie." My mother said while wiping her hand with a small towel as soon as we got inside the kitchen. Suddenly, we heard a knock outside the door.

"I'll get the door, you can stay with mom, love." I said before letting go of his hand and walking towards the front door.

I opened the door but there's no one outside that made me frown.

"Are you playing a prank on us? If you are, stop it or you'll regret it." I threatened, before closing the door.

I turned around and was about to walk away when there was another knock on the door. I frowned in annoyance and immediately opened the door.

"Roar!" What greeted me is an Image of two creatures with pointy teeth full of blood and it's eyes were bloody that made me scream so high and my heart race so fast. Moon goddess save me!

I then heard laughter of two men outside that made me stop screaming and a frown made it's way to my face, but my heart was still pounding fast.

Suddenly, the heads of the two creatures were removed by their own hands and what replaced them were the happy-teared faces of frickin' Nixon and dorky Lake.