PLAGIARISM

UPDATE: This account has since removed the book, but I will be leaving this post up. It's okay, and if anyone ever things to steal mine or anyone's work and claim it as their own, that is not okay.

Thank you so much to everyone that stood behind me and helped to get the book removed. I love and appreciate you so so much.

Hello! First, don't ask about an update. And I'm sorry if you thought this was an actual update, but as the title says, Counting Stars is still on hold indefinitely.

This is about someone that has stolen my work and claimed it as their own. This is direct copy/paste plagiarism, and I will be including screenshots from the book. It is called Tech Analyst Romano by the author @lupemmm

All the author has done is create a different OC with a different name and slightly different personality. But it is my book, no mistake about it. Most of it is directly copied. Even lines that are spoken in Spanish by the character are translated to direct Ren quotes.

Thank you so much to those that notified me of this. I have had issues with work stolen in the past with other, older books, and those were all quickly settled. But never has anyone done this and not even tried to make it appear as original content, and I will not stand for it.

The author should be ashamed and the book needs to be removed. Writing fanfiction is such a beautiful thing that brings fandoms together, but this just ruins it all.