Page 1: No mercy

The room is dark, there is a dim light that lights up in the middle of the room accompanied by the silhouette of the moonlight.

"I-I beg you!
Please forgive me just this once!
I-I didn't know that child was your little brother- if I-I knew I wouldn't have dared to even touch the ends of his hair-"

'Crack'

"UARGH!!!!!!!- pleas-ArCKk!!!!"

There was a man who was in a chair made of iron, his legs cuffed to the legs of the chair.

Both of his hands were gripped with iron bands that held them to the iron table, which was now stained with crimson.

"So you're saying that if he wasn't my little brother you would dare against a child his age, is that so?.........."

"n-no-that's n-ARggH!!!!"

In front of the man there was a woman standing, she stood opposite the man with only an iron table separating the two of them.

On the table there were already 3 fingers cut off from one of his hands, and all the nails from both hands had been removed.

It can be seen clearly that the person who does it has No Compassion.

On the table was a pair of pliers wrapped in crimson, and a dagger stuck where the man's finger should be.

The dagger stained with blood red was also the object responsible for the detached finger of the man who was crying in pain.

The dagger that was stuck, was grasped in a hand wrapped in a black satin glove.

"Miss!!! I-I beg you!
Just replace it with me! Let-let my husband go!"

A woman who looked to be in her early 50s, ran into the room and immediately fell and hugged one of the legs of the woman who was holding the dagger.

The woman turned her face and lowered her gaze down, towards the old lady who was now hugging one of her legs which was wrapped in green satin pants.

She left the dagger in place, withdrew her hand and-

'Claps'

The sound of applause that came from her hands made the hairs on the necks of the two people who were with her stand up.

"It's really touching, you're not afraid to run on your own feet to a very suspicious place, just because of a small note"

The woman who had been standing clapping her hands before, had long dark black hair, and seemed to have a touch of blue from the moonlight creeping in from the window.

The two red eyes with a pale touch seemed to be dark pink when exposed to the dim silhouette of the moon.

"You love your husband very much, don't you?...
Mrs. Eclisa...."

Asked the woman who was standing, to the woman who remained motionless and continued to grip her legs as if she were clutching for her life.

Seeing the woman not replying, and remaining motionless from her spot made the woman chuckle.

That little laugh was enough to make them tremble even more, and the cold sweat that had been dripping down became like flowing water.

"Gosh... this is very interesting.
Mr. Eclisa, actually how did you make a lady as good as her to be the wife of a disgusting person like yourself?..."