Page 3: Innocence, right..?

"UGrAGHhhhh!!!"

'ah~ Very soothing music to my ears~....'

The room was great.

The walls are whitish blue, and on the ceiling hangs a classic black chandelier.

And there was a guy, who looked like he was in his early 25s.

Blonde hair, a pair of dark green eyes.

He would be imagined as a very handsome figure, right......?

Of course, it's if he stands up straight, with a smile on his face, right...?

And of course, the image didn't fit right now, shackled by the iron on both his wrists and legs to the fully formed iron operating table.

The molten iron that was already comfortably resting on his face, was the one responsible for snatching off the face from the young man.

'thump'

"WrAGHHwW!!!"

"I warned you not to try to approach my Dear Big Sister.
But you seem to think I'm just playing around, huh...?"

The cold voice belonged to a boy with pale wheat blonde hair with a grayish-beige touch.

The light from the lamp was bright enough to see the face of the boy with heterochromia, who had just stabbed the man in the stomach with a dagger.

His face which was slightly covered in crimson, was also the place of a pair of eyes that both looked condescendingly at the man in front of him.

One eye is pale pink and whitish, and the other is a pale green-black color.

"AHHAHAHAHA!!!"

The sound of laughter from the green-eyed man filled the room, before-

"oHOcCk!!!-AcCkK!!!-"

The sound of laughter that came out of his mouth was replaced by a cough accompanied by his blood.

Due to the deep incision in his neck, by a dagger held in a small hand.

"I know that people can go crazy near death, but unfortunately I have no interest in listening to your bullshit."

Then silence......
Until...

'knock-knock'

The knock on the door was subtle but strong enough to break the silence and grab the heterochromic boy's attention.

"Young master, are you in..?"

The stiff voice coming from the other side of the door came from a black-haired, blue-eyed man with a permanent scratch on his right eye, who was in his early 30s.

The butler of the Residence-no, Valerie's manor.
Alvarez Llyon.

"What do you want, old man..."

The boy replied in a cold tone while cleaning the dagger in his hand with a handkerchief.

"Cleora Mielli, informing all the workers to welcome Miss back to the manor, this afternoon."

Brack!!!

The door slammed hard by the 9-year-old boy, just after Alvarez stepped back to safety.

"My dear sister........will return home?...."

The little boy asked himself, gasping for breath and twinkling eyes, after he had stepped out of the room where he had been, through the door that directly connected to his room.