TEN| Big boy

Copy this link and tell me if it works; it's my Pinterest page. The link is also in the 'conversation' part of my account.

https://pin.it/6qBKwO7

Also please keep in mind that Isabella is a bubbly, soft character. She's very kind and sweet and probably a little weird and random at times.

After Alessio left my room last night, I spent hours and hours looking at the pictures

After Alessio left my room last night, I spent hours and hours looking at the pictures. But not just looking. I cried. I tried to make sense of something that I didn't even remember. And then cried some more.

My mama and papa. That was the first time, I've seen a picture of them in 10 years. Before last night, they only existed in my memories and dreams.

I lay in his bed, Rain sleeping with his head on my stomach. I drag my hand down his soft back.

He's such a cute little sugarplum.

At least Alessio isn't my master. I choose to believe him when he said that. But that still didn't mean that he wouldn't hurt me. I'll get better and then he'll let me go. Right? He wouldn't just hurt me. Right?

I mean I don't know. I always manage to get something wrong and upset people.

I hear a series of loud thuds in the kitchen, snapping me out of my thoughts and pulling Rain out of his sleep. His head perks up as he looks towards the door on full alert.

What's happening out there?

Also random thought, but these boxers are comfy. I should get boxers instead of panties from now. Maybe I can find boxers with squirrels on them.

I get up, rubbing my eyes and smoothing down my messy morning hair. Rain follows beside me as I open the door, cautiously taking a look outside.

Immediately I'm hit with the strong scent of burnt food.

What the fudge?

Is something on fire? Cause' if it's a grease fire you can't use water to put it out.

But, when I set my eyes on a struggling Alessio, I find my lips growing into a small smile. His pan on the stove is smoking, something obviously burning. Pans and pots on the floor as he -completely oblivious to the burning food- tries cutting up some fruits.

Rain runs out of the room, as I slowly walk out, keeping a laugh inside. "Your food is burning." I say, clearing my throat.

His head snaps to me, his clothes covered in some sort of batter. After just looking at me for a few seconds, his panicked gaze moves to the pan.

"Cazzo!" He mutters as his eyes lay on the burning food. He quickly turns around, struggling with the stove nobs as he tries to turn it off. "Fuck! Fuck! How the fuck does this shit turn off?"