• 𝑆𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑠 •

Aileen Pov

⚠︎Mature content ahead⚠︎

The room reeks of sweat and alcohol . I look around the room for some fimiliar faces . my eyes lock with a girl from across the room. Her bright eyes radiate underneath the neon lights. Her raven black hair resting on her shoulders. She winkes at me. I freeze. I feel heat rising up my face,from the unexpected interaction.

"where have you been? "Ree asked "umm..got a drink" I say with an akward smile and my hands empty. "Yeah-- "she says confused. I wander around mindlessly . The music blurring out conversations and people eating each others faces around every coner.

I make my way upstairs searching for a vacant room. "Sorry!! " I said as I open a door to an orgy. I cringe mentally at the image engraved in my brain. Finnaly I find a room,to avoid the party downstairs. I let out a sigh, finnaly I'm all alone. "I quess, you're not one for partying either? " the stranger said showing her pearly whites.

I look at her, she's the girl from earlier. "oh it's you. " I say. "is that a bad or a good thing? " she ask with a unreadable expression. "hmf-- maybe a good thing. " I said with a smirk. She chuckles and looks back at me."What's your name? "She ask."Aileen and you? " "I'm Ivy" she says. My eyes flicker between her plump lips and icy eyes. Our eyes meet, my urge to kiss her grows larger.

She sees my desperation and moves closer slowly. Our faces inches apart. I can feel my heart beat faster and her breath making me shiver. Her lips crash on mine. Her tounge lingers on my bottom lip asking for an entrance. Her tounge moves with mine. She tastes like tropical punch.

Her soft lips are addictive. She nibbles on my lower lip. I let out a breathy moan. Our kiss becomes heated as my body mindlessly staring grinding against her. She answers my request and wraps my legs around her waist. She lifts me up and gently place me one the bed. She hovers above me kissing me endlessly.

She brakes our kiss to look at me for premisson. I nod in response getting turned on by anticipation . She pulls my shirt over my head. She continues the kiss and with one hand unclip my bra. She plant kisses starting at my jaw moving lower and lower.

Her heated tounge circles around my hard buds. She pulls my buds with her teeth making me moan softly. She plants kisses over my stomach and stops at my bottoms. I nod full  of lust. She pulls down my pants and places kisses in my inner thigh. So close I groan in frustration "Please--" "Whats that? " she say while removing my underwear.

I gasp in pleasure as her long tounge plays with my throbbing clit. She inserts a finger while her thumb rubs circles around my swollen clit. "Iv--" I scream in etcassty. She inserts another finger and my brain goes numb from pleasure.

She slowly starts going faster and harder "Faster" I beg. She accepts my request and starts going faster and harder . I feel my climax rising "I'm gonna cum--" I say as liquid coats her fingers. She removes her fingers and sit on my waist. Our lips crash. I can taste myself on her tounge. She pulls away for air.

"Again? "

__________________________________

The sun shines in my eyes letting me know it's time to get up.I jawn and rol over. The girl lays there peacfully. Her black hair messy and skin glowing in the morning sun. Her eyes flutter open, she flashes a small smile. 
" Morning "  "hi " I reply still caught up in her beauty.

I climb out of bed, searching for my clothes scaterd across the room. I realize how I'm standing there naked and feel a pair of eyes burn into my back. "Like what you see? " I say with confidence. She laughs , her laugh fills up the room making me warm inside.

"Get back in bed " she mumbles tired. I smile and make my way back to her comfort. Her arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer. I blush at the sight. I feel butterflys making an appearance.

We lay there for what feels like hours. Her soft body close to mine and  light snores escaping from the other. It felt like a dream, which I wish would never come to an end. Laying there with a beautiful woman wrapped in my arms.

"Bzzz Bzzz" her phone alarm goes. She groans in frustration. "I'm sorry I got to go. " she says while colecting her clothes. "Um, it's fine, will I see you again? " I ask with uncertainty. "Maybe" she smiles and rushes out of the room.

"Oh Fuck!" I scream realizing I'm going to be late for my new job. After dressing myself I got my car key and make my way to my Porsche. I climb in and rush home to prepare myself for my first day at my new office job.

I walk through the glass doors of the building. And is met with a shocking sight. "Morning Miss Aileen Westwoods This is your boss Miss Ivy Dwight. " Kris says. I stare at Ivy with blank expressions, which she returns. "Miss Dwight this is your new secretary." Kris says.

Aouther note

Umm.. So what do you guys think about it so far? I trying to make my chapters longer. Do you guys prefer long or short chapters?

Please vote and comment if you have any constructive criticism or anything you liked :) Thank you if you read this far, I really appreciate it <3

• WangXian's_child •
[ps. Any untamed moots?]

𝑆𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑠

ˌsɛr(ə)nˈdɪpɪtəs/
ᵃᵈʲᵉᶜᵗⁱᵛᵉ

Oᴄᴄᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴅ ʙʏ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴏʀ ʙᴇɴɪғɪᴄᴀʟ ᴡᴀʏ.

ᵉˣ"𝘈 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳"