•𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑑•

3 weeks later

Aileen pov

"We have found her miss"

"Thank you, Jeremy where is she? "

He continues to give me the address. "Who was that? " Ivy ask walking towards me with two iced coffees in her hands.

"Oh, has he found her yet? " she ask with a hopeful expression.

We've been searching for her sister for weeks on end with littel to no success. She's either trying to hide from something or someone or she just really lives under a rock.

But after three long weeks filled with stress and sleepless nights we finnaly found her. With the help of pi Jeremy of course.

"Yup, pack your bags were going to Greece! "

"You're kidding right?" She raises her brow.

"Totally serious, I got her adress and everything! And– "

Her lips cut me off, someone's excited. She pulls away seconds later

"Thank you, thank you!! " She sequels like a child

I smile at her and pull her around the waist into a kiss. Her warm, soft lips meet mine in a gentle kiss.

Our mouthes moving together, her tounge glides along my bottom lip asking for entrance. I open my mouth allowing her tounge in. Her tounge is rough and demanding, making me shiver.

She slows down the kiss catching me off guard. She pulls away and says "Better start packing. " She walks upstairs leaving me confused and smirking at her playfulness.

_____________________________

Few hours later on the plane

[ 8 hours from Athens, Greece ]

People can be heard adjusting in their seats. Blankets are being given out. I look over to Ivy her eyes are still fluttering every now and then, threatening to close.

After a few seconds she finally stop fighting her sleep. Her head lightly lands on my shoulder. I look at the sleeping figure. The blue lights cascading off her soft skin. Light snores escaping from her still body.

Looking at her like this makes my stomach flutter and I feel my cheaks getting warmer. Why am I having such a reaction? We've definitely done worse things.

Wait, I haven't even asked her to be my girlfriend yet!

I'm so fucking stupid. We've been caught up with so much drama, we didn't even focus on our relationship.

First it was her forced marriage, then Leo trying to destroy us, when he destroyed a underage girl, the audacity that man has. I hope he rots in hell for all that he has done.

Yes, that is little but rough, but the man's a rapist for fuck sake.

But anyways. We're pretty much like a married couple and here I haven't even asked her out yet.

You have to complete the first step before jumping to the next.

I should make it special for her with lantens, fairy lights and bunch of flowers at the beach side. Before my brain could think any further, sleep overtook me.

"Passengers please buckle up your seat belt. The flight from New York, USA to Athens Greece will soon be landing."

The announcement goes off.

I look over to Ivy who was just about to wake me up. "Did you sleep well? " She looks at me with those ocean  eyes. "Mhm, and you? " She nods.

I sit up and buckle my seat belt. The plane shakes as I feel the anxiety rise up in my throat. Ivy intertwines my hand in hers. rubbing soothing circles on my hand making me relax under her touch.

Her eyes meet mine and I see her leaning in. Our faces inches away. Gasp and camera clicks can be heard. Her sweet lips land on mine for a quick kiss. "What was that for?" I ask confuse .

"To piss off the conservatives." She smiles sneakily. I smile back at her and rest my head on her shoulder as we go into landing.

We climb off the plane and make our way to the rented car. "Please take us to our hotel." The driver nods and starts the car. After a few minutes, tall trees and lush green bushes come into view.

We ride along the road, a hotel with modern architecture and a welcoming aura invites us. I open the door to our room, my eyes are met with a spacious room with a breath-taking view.

"Wow, this place it really nice"

"It is, we should probably get ready to go to bed, I was thinking of driving to your sister early tomorrow morning. " I say and watch as Ivy tenses up.

"Don't worry about it baby, I'll always be here." i say and wrap my arms around her waist. I can hear her voice hitch, I'm testing pet names on her.

I rest my head on her shoulder and place butterfly kisses along her neck. Her light flowery scent flowing into my nose. I see her smile at my action.

My hands slowly move under her shirt. I feel her soft dewy skin. I feel her harden through her bra.

"Do I turn you on? " I ask cheekily. I hear her laugh before my back hits the bed. She slowly walks to the bed, pulling her shirt off in the process. I sit up upon the bed as she sits with both her legs beside mine, caught in her strong grip.

Her soft lips meet mine in a heated kiss. Her tounge gliding across my lower lip, I give her tounge an entrance. It's a battle for dominance to which I submit. Her tounge skillfully roaming around making me realese soft moans.

I move my hand to unbuckle her jeans. She grabs both my hands in her grip and place them above my head. "Don't be a naughty." I feel myself gulp.

___________________________

The next day

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" I ask looking over to ivy who is shifting nervously in her seat.

"It's better to do it now before I never do it. "

I nod at her response and start the car.

Aouther note

So idk how I feel about this chapter, because I wanted to add the whole meeting but then the chapter would've been to long ugh. I hope it's ok, sorry if it's not that great the next chapter will be better I promise.and I'm also thinking of ending this book soon. So yeah. Love you all♡︎

𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑑

/ˈtɪmɪd/
ᵃᵈʲᵉᶜᵗⁱᵛᵉ

sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴀ ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢs ᴏʀ ᴄᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ ; ᴇᴀsɪʟʏ ғʀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴᴇᴅ.

ᵉˣ"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥"

[Edited]