70

I feel like I should add a trigger waring for torture here so... if you can't handle the nasties, wait for these stars ***

70

My sisters and I stood in a circle around the two men who ruined our lives. The sun shone down on us and the fact that we were doing this in broad daylight, in the backyard Jordan had considered safe just made this all the more fun.

"Ladies... do you mind if I go first? I actually have somewhere to be but I can't go without punishing these two," I said stepping forward and my sisters, bless their souls, stepped back.

"Whip?" I asked politely holding my hand out. One with barbed ends was placed in my hand and I let it drag on the floor as I circled Matteo.

"On his knees if you will," I said as I stood tall behind him.

My sisters untied him from the chair he was tied to next to Jordan and even took his shirt off. With a deep breath and rise of my hand, I brought the whip down. Matteo's scream was music to my ears.

I hit him a few more times and the fucker actually started crying and begging. I so wished it was my birthday. Talk about happy hour.

"Pathetic," I said dismissively as I unsheathed the dagger at my hip and dug it into his skull. I pulled my temporary phone out of my pocket and took pictures, turning him to his belly to take a few more and a selfie.

I'm sure Vittore would love to see these.

Next, my focus went to Jordan who started struggling with his restraints as I stood before him.

"No, no!" she shouted as he strained more. "I made you! I am your-"

"Yada yada, you talk too much," I mumbled and removed yet another dagger from my person.

I brought it down on his shoulder, right in the joint of his scapula, clavicle and humerus. He let out a yell of pain even as I pulled it out.

"That was for Arielle," I said softly and did the same to his other shoulder getting another yell from him and a whimper too this time.

"That was for Evelyn."

I stood straight and smiled as I brought my dagger down one last time.

Right in his groin.

He yelled, louder than I expected and my ears ringed.

"Damn Jordan. You got a set of pipes," I commented, removing my dagger and bringing it down twice more just for the sake of it.

"And that, was for me."

***

I stepped back, satisfied as my sisters snorted around me. The Crimson Raven came to my side and was about to say something when the Veiled Samaritan came forward. She had changed into the same all black gear we sported and had even put on her signature black hijab.

"Guys this is wrong," she begun looking at all of us as we went quiet. "Torturing them, giving them the same pain they gave us... it makes us just like the fuckers. It makes us... monsters."

We were all quiet for a beat or two until she begun laughing like a maniac.

"I'm joking dear Allah guys. Loosen up geez," she wheezed out through her laughs. "I actually want to go next so please hand over the dagger."

I shook my head with a smile and placed the hilt in her palm.

"He's all yours."

"Thank you. I think we should fix his shouting problem..."