【75】

When HeXi CP fans saw this frame, their mouth and brain were screaming at the same time.

Did they read it right?

That's Ye Zexi and He Jinyun, right?

They really--

"Holding hands!"

"I, I, I really didn't read it wrong, right?"

"Yes, you read that right! Holding hands!"

"I can die now!"

"So my CP is real!"

"Fuck! Happiness came too suddenly! But at the same time I was a little worried, isn't it just a variety show effect, right?"

"It should not be! Didn't you hear You Jia's words? She said 'are they holding hands?' It means that this is obviously not a game or punishment! They just walked away holding hands!"

"What if it's the variety show effect? ​​Isn't this sugar?"

"Yes, even if it is a variety show effect, this is real sugar! I ship!"

"Woo, kowtow, kowtow! HeXi is too sweet! To this day's food, it's dog food and sugar, I'm about to have cavities!"

"Man, it's normal to hold hands, and I don't understand what you are getting excited about #Dog Head#."

"It's normal for men to hold hands, wonderful!"

"..."

Of course, only CP fans were getting excited.

Many Xigua Ye fans were a little stunned when they saw the last frame. What happened?

Since his debut, Ye Zexi has quite a lot of CP fan bases.

First, XiTang, then HeXi, and there are even some fans shipping Ye Zexi X Yu Yan.

But now the current situation is that his CP fans are everywhere, so his fans are not surprised, and they have agreed that Ye Zexi is a "walking CP magnet".

Sometimes it was really not Ye Zexi who deliberately made a CP, but when Ye Zexi stood with some people, he would give an inexplicable vibe of CP.

Who can they blame now?

HeXi or XiTang, it is true that some sugar will be given out from time to time, and the Xigua Ye fans will watch on in amusement.

Just like the previous HeXi hot search, it was said that He Jinyun delivered soy milk to Ye Zexi. This was really not a big deal. After all, many people of the same sex would drink from the same water bottle. That just means they have a good relationship, it's normal.

But this time it was different.

It's really weird to have two grown men holding hands!

Not to mention the fans will think too much, look at You Jia in the video, dare you say she didn't think too much at the time?

In this regard, fans will inevitably have some doubts, is it possible that Ye Zexi really wants to promote CP with He Jinyun?

But the marketing account doesn't care if it is true or not. When they see the video, they start to cook up some speculations.

First, there was a poll called "What do you think of Ye Zexi and He Jinyun holding hands", followed by "Do you think Ye Zexi and He Jinyun are really together?", and then there was another "Do you think Ye Zexi and He Jinyun are really together?", or "Are Xi Xi and He Jinyun really together", one after another started to pop up.