【100】

At the end of the shooting, a staff member looked at the director who was already on the verge of anger, and couldn't help but ask: "Director, do we really delete them?"

When the director heard these words, he almost smashed the camera.

He Jinyun had already said so, how could he not delete them?

This cooperation was originally the result of his begging to He Jinyun. If he didn't delete them, today's filming was probably going to be called off!

That dog, He Jinyun, didn't even tell him who that person was!

It must be a very important person to make He Jinyun treasure the other that much.

Thinking of this, the director sighed: "It looked like He Jinyun would not take on a revealing or sexy theme from now on."

The staff was shocked: "Really?"

The director said lightly: "Otherwise? Unless you let him break up?"

The staff hurriedly covered their mouths, they did not dare to say more.

*

The three-day shooting ended soon. Ye Zexi only accompanied He Jinyun to the shooting location on the first day. He did not leave the hotel for the next two days.

It was not that Ye Zexi didn't want to go, but he caught a cold when he slept in the air-conditioned room that day.

Although Ye Zexi felt that it was not a big deal that he had a cold, He Jinyun still insisted not to let Ye Zexi go out.

So He Jinyun went out to shoot for the next two days, and Ye Zexi was recuperating in the hotel.

After the shooting was over, Ye Zexi's cold also got a bit better.

Gao Shu called Ye Zexi a day in advance and asked him when he would go back. The shooting of "Foodie Journal" would be the day after tomorrow, and Ye Zexi had to go ahead.

Ye Zexi hesitated for a moment, and simply said, "I will fly over directly from Shanghai. We will meet in Suzhou then."

Gao Shu was shocked, and subconsciously said: "Then how..."

Seeing that he was going to continue to talk more, Ye Zexi interrupted him: "Also, there are scripts and contracts. I have to trouble Secretary Gao to look through them for me."

Gao Shu closed his mouth in an instant, and changed his words very quickly: "Okay, Young Master, please don't be worried, I have already selected a few scripts, and I will bring them over to you, and you can choose which one you want to sign!"

"Okay." Ye Zexi nodded, hung up, and blinked at He Jinyun.

Look, isn't it just solved like this?

He Jinyun did not smile, instead he narrowed his eyes slightly and looked at Ye Zexi with a scrutinizing gaze: "It seems you have been casual about signing contracts lately, don't you? Then when I called you..."

Ye Zexi was alert in an instant, observing He Jinyun's face, and said with a smile: "At the time, I really wanted to leave the circle! Besides, I didn't know you well at the time, so I definitely refused. However, the reason I'm signing the contract now, who do you think I did it for? Isn't it to accompany you? Besides, even if I refused at the time, didn't you still sign the contract with Secretary Gao? Didn't I also end up participating in the movie in the end?"

Mentioning this, it was He Jinyun's turn to have a guilty conscience.

The man gave a light cough and said with a bit of guilty science: "I just talked to Secretary Gao, and it happened that he also thought it was an appropriate time, so he signed the contract."