💕Almost Sold💕

"Jab tak main zinda hu tumhara koi baal bhi baka nhi kar sakta!"

(No one can harm you until I'm alive)

She sobbed while remembering those words and wiped her tears.

"I hate when you cry. Show me your smile"

She again sobbed after remembering that order.

After several hours' wait, the small red light turned off indicating that the operation was over. "Doctor... How is he?" she asked and the doctor pulls his mask down

"Still in danger. The next 48 hours are very critical for him, if he gains consciousness then fine, otherwise..." The doctor stopped in between and she wiped her tears but a silent sob left her mouth.

"But lemme tell you in advance... There is almost no chance of his survival because he has already lost a lot of blood" Saying that the doctor left her alone in that empty corridor of the hospital.

After some half an hour she stepped towards the room where he was fighting to his death. She sobbed again and made herself stand near the bed.

"Don't break your promise, I hate those people who break their promise... And I don't want to hate you" She whispered in his ear before spreading the prayer mat beside his bed.

Both of them were in crucial stages. One was fighting with his death and the other was begging in front of her lord.

While crying in Sujood and begging in front of Allah to make everything easy for them, she didn't realise when slumber consumed her.

But that slumber didn't provide her peace as her past was making her horrified in dreams. ===============

In hasraton se kah do kahi aur ja basen,

Itni jagah kaha hai dil-e-daġh-daar mein....

Bulbul ko baghbaan se na sayyaad se gila, Qismat mein qaid likkhi thi fasl-e-bahaar mein...

~Naaz

𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚊..!𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙼𝚄𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙺𝚄𝙼 𝙱𝙴𝙷𝙽𝙾 𝙰𝚄𝚁 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙴 𝙱𝙷𝙰𝙸𝚈𝙾....;)

𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚂 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙳 𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙹𝙾𝚈 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚃𝙰𝙸𝙽𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝚃𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝚄𝚈𝚂.
𝚂𝙾 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚂𝙿𝙰𝙼 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙸𝙵𝙸𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂. ~𝙽𝚄𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚃