Movie night..⚠️

BILLIES POV.

After eating the food and avoiding the judgment from the gingerbread boy in the corner we all went back to the hotel.

"Hey bill, you wanna take a shower with me"

"Yeah sure, one sec baby"

I start to slowly strip from my clothes on the way to the bathroom to be met with a very sexy looking Emma surrounded by steam.

I step in behind her leaning my head in between her shoulder blades.

"Short girl tingz" Emma mutters under her breath while turning around.

Due to our height difference my face gets caught between her tits.

IDEA...

"I'll show you sHoRt guRL TinGz"
" MOTORBOAT BITCHHHHH"  i squeeze her boobs together and shake my head.
That was mildly better than I though it would be ;).

"BILLIEEEE,ahahaaaaa STAWP, you bozo"

I burst out laughing while clutching my stomach, the giggles only getting worse when I see a face of absolute betrayal stuck to my lovely girlfriend.

WAIT A MINUTE, girlfriend, that sir was not on the menu.

GOD DAMN IT BILLIE EILISH PIRATE BAIRD O'CONNELL.

I'm knocked out of my thoughts by the girl who is slowly stealing my heart, to think I could be dead right now.
I could have never lived this moment right here.

We Finished up the shower about twenty minutes ago and are now just laying on the bed.

"You know what would be fun...."

I give em a look to carry on with her sentence.

"If we barged into fins room like he does to us"

"Ohhoho I am so down, let's go give Chucky the doll a taste of his own medicine"

We throw on some sweats and head down the corridor to fins room.

" omg I just had a great idea"

I run back to the room and grab the speaker.

"You remember that trend on tiktok, the heart beat one, we should do that then barge in"

A flash of mischief runs through Sully's eyes as she looks at me with a look I've never seen before.

"Im so down, get that shit started baby."

I look down at my phone trying to hide my obvious blush as I search for the song.

"Ready.... "I HEAR YOUR HEART BEAT TO THE BEAT OF THE DRUMS" *BANG**BANG*"

We fly through the door to see two very scared skinny legends startled on different sides of the bed.
After gaining our balance me and em jump in between them snuggling together while trying to not piss ourselves with laughter.

"YOU ASSHOLES" Finneas shouts.

"I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE, IM TO PRETTY TO BE MURDERED" Claudia joins.

Our calm demeanour doesn't last long as we both start cackling at the couple.

"That's what you geeetttt"
I sing with tears coming out of my eyes.

"IM THE BAD GUYYYY" sully joins

The whole room goes silent, all of our eyes directed to Emma.......

"Ahahahaahahahaha"
"Duhhhhh" we all join in.

After settling down we decide to watch a movie me and sully opting to sit on the couch for more room.

Time skip boo

This movie is ass....💡
I slowly start to shift in em's lap to get her attention.
"Don't start something you can't finish princess" her breath haunts my ear as I get impossibly wet.

" mhmm, I've already started daddy"

"Are you going to be a good girl"

"Yes"

"Yes what"

I keep my mouth shut to see what she does, it can't be that bad right my brothers only like 15 feet away....right.

All of the sudden I feel my joggers being pulled down my legs.

"Hey claud, could you pass over that blanket please"

"Yea sure, ummm here you go"

I throw the blanket over me and sully so that no one can see what's about to go down.

All of the sudden I feel Emma's tip at my entrance.

"Ready to be quiet baby girl"

I nod into the crook of her neck as I feel her slide into me.

Fuck this is gonna be harder than I thought

"You wanted it, you get it, ride me kitten. Make yourself cum on daddy's dick."

I slowly start to rotate my hips, hitting all the right places I begin to find it difficult to hold in my moans.

" Shit baby, your doing so good"

"Fuck em, you feel so good inside me"

I start to speed up slightly lifting and dropping myself down on Emma's dick hitting all the right spots.

"Fuck em I have to cum"

"Not yet, Hey fin could you turn up the volume please"

Hearing the volume get louder I start to moan in Sully's ear.
"Please let me cum daddy"

All of the sudden I feel her fingers rub my clit in time with my movements throwing me closer to the edge by the second.

" go ahead baby"

I bite down on her shoulder as an orgasm racks my body making my hips shake, Thai seems to cause a domino affect on sully as I feel her hips start to roughly slam into me.

"Shit, shit, shit"
" you have a magical pussy kitten"
"FUCKKKKKK"

I lay there for a few seconds trying to find my bearings after another mind blowing orgasm, looking over I see that fin and claud are asleep.

Getting Sully's attention we get redressed and slip out of the room before something bad happened.

That night we giggled all the way back to our room before passing out on top of each other.

I LOVE HER.

———————————————————————
I'm sorry I took so long, school has restarted and I've low-key high key been wanting to die sooooo.....
but anyways, tell me what you think x