AFTER

We went upstairs to his room. it was so spontaneous i wanted to sleepover. I DID. i called my sister and told her to tell her that i'm at a friends for the night i'll be home tomorrow (it was Saturday) after i hung up the phone he asked me if we could do it i said yes. he grabbed me by the throat and kissed me and we were making out. he began to suck on my neck. i moaned and whimpered. i wanted him to continue. he asked me to sit on his face. i proceeded and he began to eat the fuck out of my pussy. he licked so much and he went more and more until i came on his face. but that was only round 1. He flipped me over to missionary and said i want to look at your beautiful face while i fuck the shit out of you. he began to put his 8.5 inch dick in me and he slowly put the tip in and i gasp for air it feels so good. he goes deeper and he says "FUCK" i began to gasp for air. i began to moan and whimper i close my legs because they began to burn. he says "open them fucking legs" i did because i can't resist him he is so sexy. and then he asks me who's pussy is this "i said it's all yours daddy" he moaned "omg i'm about to cum"! i said "cum inside me " he pulled out anyways and came on my stomach. I told him next time cum inside me because i wanna feel every load of that 8 inch. he said okay and kissed my forehead and we went to bed.

But We Just MetOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara