POLICE

i took plan B asap! i'm only 17 i don't need any kids. I called him and said "it's okay, i took a plan b"! " you don't have to keep worrying about whether i'll be pregnant or not. "OKAY COOL!!" he says. On my way home from the 3 day stay at the cabins i asked him "do you ever picture us married" he says "yes, with a family 2 kids and 1 dog. probably living in the suburbs somewhere" i smiled "You and me both". as he's pulling in my driveway i see my mom and 4 police cars. she's at the door with the police. She screams "THERE HE IS, GET HIM". they tackle him down to the ground and all i could do is cry. i drove to the police station. i questioned why they took him into custody. they said " your mom has been looking for you for the past 3 days now." i asked "well, what can i do to bail him out" "he said only way he can be bailed out is 500$ and 1 month of community service". i put all my birthday money together and got him outta there. He approached my car and said "yeah, i'll have my mom pick me up. i don't want you getting into anymore trouble. Also, we gotta take a break from seeing each other, i can't chance myself getting into anymore trouble. I'll call you later, lo-". I drove off middle of him talking out of anger. "this was my fault" "i'm always doing something" all those thoughts were going through my mind. But it'll be okay.