I Got Kidnapped

I was just sitting on my couch, while my dad was cooking. I heard the door hit the wall and yelling in the kitchen. I stud up an tiptoed to the kitchen door and put my ear to the door.

"I think you're in the rong house sir."

"Shut up old man!"

"Calm down. Just take a seat an we can talk it ou* gun shot*

"Never talk to my brother like that!"

Dallas pov

I hate that Bain didn't tell me that this hiest is us kidnapping some one, and Houston is leading this mission.

Hoxton kicked to door and the first thing we saw was a old man cooking.

"I think you're  in the rong house sir" the old man said.

"Shut upold man!" I growled.

"Calm down," He growled back. "Just take a seat an we can talk it ou*gun shot*

"Never talk to my brother like that!" Houston hissed.

I heard a thud out side of the door. I walked over an opened it to see a girl scooting away from the door looking like she has seen a ghost. Wolf stepped out of a room, the girl bumped in to his legs. Houston made a noise from in the kitchen which was a signal to Wolf, to hit her with the back of his gun.

"Dallas, brother can you carry her to the truck?" Houston asked.

"Yes I can," I sighed. I walked over to her and picked her up bryd style and carried her to the truck.

Okay so Y/n is mute in this story but I am happy to say that you reader's get to choose is it reader x Dallas or reader x Houston. Leave it in the comments.