🥀8🥀

This is a double update. So please check out the part before this. Enjoy the last part! Not Edited.

🥀🥀🥀

Tumhari Yaad Ki Khushbu Mere Daaman Say Lipti Hai
Bara Acha Lagta Hai Tumhe Sochte Rehna

🥀🥀🥀

He stood at the balcony of his room, a cigarette placed between his lips. Taking a slow inhale, he released it into the dark night. The smoke mixed with the darkness, as of it never appeared.

He looked at his daughter playing with other kids in the lawn. Colourful lights casted a beautiful glow to the atmosphere. He smiled as he looked at the antics of his daughter who now seemed to be talking to Faiza's (Darain's cousin) son about something serious. She then started to walk off. Her attitude was just like his.

"Inara where are you going?" Someone called the girl and she looked at the person with a smile.

"I'll just be back." She shrugged and walked away from there. Darain knew where she was going.

Darain shook his head and took another drag of the cigarette. Just as he was about to take the next drag, someone snatched it away from his hands and threw it on the floor, squashing it with her foot.

"Kitni baar kaha hai aapko kay cigarette ko mun na lagaya karain." The woman in front of him crossed her arms over chest and glared at him. (I've told you many times to not touch that thing with your lips.)

Darain smirked. "Toh phir tumhe laga loon?" (Should I touch you then?)

"Tauba hai aapki!" The woman exclaimed, rolling her eyes. "Kabhi toh serious ho jaya karain." (Become serious sometime.)

"Jab tum samne aati ho toh sari seriousness hawa ho jati hai." He teased her, talking hold of her hand in his. (When you come in front of me, all my seriousness disappears.)

"Kyun? Mere face par clown ka board laga hai?" She asked. (Why? Is the board, clown, stuck on my forehead?)

"Shayad." He shrugged, hiding his smile. (Maybe.)

"Darain aap-" (Darain you-)

"Bhai bhai kya kar rahe hain? Romance baad main kar lena, late ho rahe hain." Hadi screamed from below them. Everyone gathered around him snickered at his words. Both of them glared at him. (Bro, sister-in-law, what are you guys doing? You can do you romance later, we are getting late.)

"Tum jao car main baitho, hum abhi aatay hain." Darain shouted back. "Aur baki sab ko bhi lay kar jao." (You go sit in the car, we"ll be there just now. Take others with you as well.)

"Okay, aap continue karain apna romance." Hadi smirked at them and ran away before Darain could throw his shoes at him. (Okay, you guys continue with the romance.)

"Yaad aa rahi hai uski?" The woman besides him asked, placing her hand on his arm. Both of the looking at the guests as they left the house one by one. (Are you missing her?)

"Bohot." He answered, softly. (Very much.)

His wife sighed, squeezing his arm to console him but didn't comment anything. She knew he needed to be alone in his thoughts. There are some things that she couldn't help him in, and that thing was the topic of her. Despite not being there, she was still there. It is not easy to forget some people and she knew it from first hand experience.