💜3💜

Jaane Kya Baat Hai Usmain Jo Humain Kisi Aur Main Nazar Nahi Aati...
Kya Kashish Hai Un Aankhon Main Kay Humse Nazar Hatana Mushkil Ho Jata Hai...
Kya Hai Jo Humain Har Pal Hairan Kiya Karta hai...
Kya Hai Joh Hum Tasavvur Se Mitta Nahi Patay...

💜💜💜

Armaghan Ali Shah sat in his study, grading papers. A red pen sat between his fingers, more than happy to scratch against the surface of the paper. A coffee sat near the papers, waiting to be consumed.

He was so engrossed in his work that he almost jumped in his place on hearing the door open with a bang. If there was one person who the audacity to this, it was the one in front of him.

"Kya yaar chachu, aaj ke din toh yeh boring kaam chod dain." A young boy, around the age of 15, huffed out in despair. (What is this uncle, stop this boring work of your today.)

Armaghan took his glasses off and turned all his attentions towards his nephew, a smile playing on his lips. "Kyun? Aaj kya khaas baat hai?" (Why? What is so special about today?)

Nayel placed his hands on his hips like a woman who was about to start a fight. "It's Sunday today." He said in a tone that said he had discovered something extremely great. "Who works on a Sunday?"

Armaghan shrugged. "I do and so do all the other lecturers."

The young boy rolled his eyes at his useless statement. "That's why I didn't want you to become one. Bilkul hi koi boring insaan hain aap." (You are an extremely boring person.)

Armaghan raised an eyebrow. "Apna baap nahi yaad tumhe, woh toh mujhse bhi zyada boring thay." (Don't you remember your father, he was more boring than me.)

Nayel sat on when of the sofa's in the study and relaxed himself on it. "Yeh boriyat wirasat main mili hai aap dono ko baray dada abu say. Allah ka lakh shukar kay main aap logon jaisa nahi hoon." He raised his hand in a prayer as he said the last sentence. (You guys inherited this boreness from your grandfather. I am so thankful to Allah that I am not like you guys.)

"Puray dramebaaz ho tum." Armaghan chuckled, collecting things from the table and placing it where it was suppose to be. He knew it would now be impossible to work. (You are so dramatic.)

As soon as Nayel saw him packing his stuff, he took a relived breath and stood up. "Finally, let's go. I want to have dinner outside today." He announced and left the study, making Armaghan shake his head at his antics but the love and smile on his face didn't slip away.

Nayel was his world who he loved more than himself. If there was someone who could make him dance to his tunes, it would be Nayel Ibrahim, and he would do anything for him with happiness.

After the death of Nayel's parents and Armaghan's parents in a plane crash, both of the boys were left without a parent and became each other's support.

Armaghan was 25 and Nayel was 8 when the incident took place. Armaghan always had a special bond with young Nayel so it was given that he would take him under his wing. He had a sister who was settled abroad. She had two daughters and two sons, besides one son all the others were younger than him.