𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒚'𝒔 𝒔𝒚𝒏𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒔

she lived inbetween the tracks, not literally but almost. rory was pretty well off but her family weren't kooks by any means. she didn't really call herself a pogue either, she kind of lived in her own little world in the middle but she found herself hanging out with the pogues a lot only because she hung out with kiara, her also being one of those types that were 'in the middle' even though the pogues sometimes teased that she was a kook.

of course the pogue's welcomed her as kie's close friend also knowing she wasn't close with any of the other kooks but at the same time rory was a controversial topic. the girl hated the split between the two groups of people because there were shallow and down to earth people from both sides. sarah for example was someone whom she thought was the better version of what kooks are perceived as and barry's little sister cora was the worst of the cut but to be fair some never really thought people from the cut were down to earth anyway, more like 'scum of the earth' they'd say while happily going to a stupid kegger. 

voicing these complaints made people not too fond of her either but its fine, she definitely preferred to be alone than amongst territorial idiots unless she actually had to, the drama was funny sometimes anyway mostly because she always got away unscathed. 

·𖥸·

 HUGE DISCLAIMER BEFORE YOU READ. 

rory isn't exactly meant to be completely likeable, she is human and makes mistakes and does shitty things because she is also a stupid teenager like probably 90% if not 100% of who is reading this, so please don't complain when she acts like a bitch sometimes that's also just her character. she's literally meant to be a bit toxic like rafe because otherwise her and rafe wouldn't work so well, you catch my drift? yes? sick lmao 

anyway i rlly hope y'all enjoy

i love u all so much !!!!! <3