𝒗𝒐𝒍.1

·𖥸·

·𖥸·

𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒚'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

if it weren't for summer beginning, i think i would've already jumped off of redfield lighthouse. 

sure in school you usually get along with people you normally wouldn't even think of interacting with when its over but even then, i'm not exactly favoured. people only talk to me when they really have to, i think the girls are afraid of me but the boys don't really seem to give a shit. 

i was meant to be doing overdue geography homework but with the hopes of being released from this hellhole i still had absolutely nothing written down other than my name.

kiara tapped on my shoulder and i whipped around forgetting she's the one that sits behind me in this class, its the only class i actually have a friend in. 

"wanna come to mine and seshhhhhh" she whispered practically lying across her desk, my face lit up, kie knows i love a good smoke sesh especially with her and what better way to celebrate freedom?

i give her a grin and quickly give her a handshake knowing the teacher is watching me specifically. i fuckin hate mrs finney. 

·𖥸·

the room was full of the girl's giggles, kiara passed rory the blunt turning the music up and she happily took a hit before diverting her attention to the bay window across the room, a tuft of blonde hair was poking around.

𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒚'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

"is that jj" i said in an unimpressed tone, jj was fun and easy going, definitely someone you wanna have around when you're smoking but his cheeky way of getting in when its girl's night not to mention the fact that he loves only talking shit about kooks like they're from a different planet or something. 

kie whipped her head around and narrowed her eyes before bursting into laughter, i walked over to the window and obnoxiously slid it open giving jj an 'are you serious' look. 

"uhh how y'all doin" he said in an accent, i chuckled and rolled my eyes, pulling my head from hanging out the window allowing the boy to continue to climb his way in. 

"what are you doing here jj" kie giggled, jesus i hate third wheeling. 

"i saw you guys' private stories, dumbasses. y'all really thought you could smoke without me, god of the plant, attending" he exclaimed sitting back in a woven egg chair sitting in the corner of the room. 

"for god of the plant you sure are always low on, the plant itself" i remarked taking another hit of the blunt that was quickly ceasing, he shook his head and tutted me "the trials and tribulations of always smoking rory, gotta have a little weed to help me sleep. you know how it is"