3

Katsuki woke up with mixed emotions. He knows he should be happy that he is taking the first step of completing his and Izuku's dream, but he's still devastated that his boyfriend isn't here with him.

Katsuki got dressed and went downstairs to see Inko and his parents sitting at the dining table.

Inko: "Katsuki are you ready for today?" she said with a small smile.

Katsuki: "Yes Auntie. I trained really hard for this." he said with a determined look.

Mitsuki: "Brat hurry up and eat your breakfast, before you leave." she said in a loud voice.

Katsuki: "Okay old hag relax." he replied

The group of four sat at the table eating their breakfast making small conversation. Katsuki finished eating and excused himself so he can leave for the exam.

Katsuki: "I'm leaving, I'll be back later!" he said before opening the door.

Masaru: "Good luck son." he said with a smile.

Katsuki nods and leaves the house. Katsuki quickly rushed to the train headed for UA. After about a 30 minute ride and a 10 minute walk he was finally there.

Katsuki: "Wow this place is huge. Izuku I wish you were here by my side, but I will pass and I won't let you down." he thought to himself.

Katsuki found his testing area and quickly finished the written test. He spent hours upon hours taking mock test, so the written exam was a breeze for him.

After he finished the test, he went to the auditorium, so he can listen to the instructions for the practical exam. 30 minutes later Present Mic came out and started to explain the test.

Katsuki: "This test seems easy enough. I need to get first. I need to show everyone that I'm the best. Maybe sav-." his thoughts got interrupted when a guy with blue hair and glasses started to interrupt present mic.

Iida: "There is a fourth robot on the pamphlet. If is an embarrassment to UA for making this kind of mistake and you" he said while point at Katsuki. "You shouldn't be zoning out during the instruction's. If you aren't going to take it seriously then leave." he said demandingly.

Katsuki: "Who does this kid think he is?" he thought. Katsuki looked up and stared the blue hair kid in the eyes and opens his mouth. "First off the human boom box on stage was about to explain the fourth robot, but you disrespectfully interrupted him. Second of all, just because I was zoned out doesn't mean that I'm not taking it seriously. I guarantee you I will get first in this exam, so take that stick from out your ass at sit the fuck down." he said coldly to Iida.

Present Mic: "Both of you calm down so I can finish the explanation of the rules." he said nervously.

Present Mic went on continued explaining the rules to the students. After he finished he dismissed everyone so they can go to their testing site. All the students went to their testing site waiting for the exam to start.

Katsuki: "Hmm that girl over there looks super nervous. Well thats one less extra I have to worry about." he thought.

The gates opened and Katsuki immediately used his explosions to get in there.

Katsuki: "Why aren't these extras coming? Oh well, more robots for me." he smirked

"That explosive kid went in early"

"he's definitely gonna be disqualified."

Present Mic: "THERE ARE NO COUNTDOWNS IN A FIGHT. FOLLOW THE BLONDE!" he yelled

All the students panicked and ran inside to try and destroy robots. The teachers were in the observation room making comments about potential students and Katsuki caught their eye.

Nezu: "That kid has good instinct." he said before taking a sip of tea.

Aizawa: "I want him in my class." Aizawa said lazily.

Vlad: "Well that's rare." he said with a shocked look.

Nezu: "Let's see what he does against this." he says before pushing the red button and unleashing the zero pointer.

All Might: "I hope no one gets hurt." he whispered to himself.

Katsuki was going around destroying robots left and right. He also saved a couple people from getting hurt, because he knows that Izuku would be disappointed in him if he didn't. After about 5 minutes of destroying robots the ground started to shake and a bunch of screams were heard.

Katsuki: "What the fuck is going on?" Katsuki said to himself before exploding himself towards all the commotion.

Once Katsuki got there, he saw a bunch of students screaming and running away from the giant zero pointer. He was about to run, but then he heard a loud scream of someone calling for help. He looked down and saw a girl trapped under rubble.

Katsuki: "Wow everyone ran away from her when she needed help. What kind of hero's are these people tryna be?" he asked himself. Katsuki quickly exploded towards the robot and released his largest explosion he could muster.

The explosion he released was heard from all the participants and made them look at him in shock. Even the hero's in the observation room were surprised.

Katsuki quickly used small explosions to help him get to the ground safely and quickly went to get the girl from under the rubble.

Katsuki: "You alright?" he asked the girl.

Uraraka: "Thank you for saving me and I think my legs are broken." she said with a small chuckle.

Katsuki picked her up and took her to recovery girl who was healing the other students.

Recovery girl: "Do you need some healing?" she asked him.

Katsuki: "I don't but she does." he puts her down in front. of recovery girl and leaves like that nothing happens.

Katsuki quickly left UA and went to the hospital.

Katsuki: "Deku I just finished taking the entrance exams. I destroyed a bunch of robots and I saved a bunch of people just like you would do." he said with a smile. "I will make good on our promise." he said to himself before leaving.

For the past week Katsuki has been nervous about getting his acceptance letter. He keep on visiting Izuku updating him about how life is at home and at school.

The next week came and Katsuki finally got his letter from UA.

Katsuki: "GUYS I GOT MY LETTER! LETS GO TO THE HOSPITAL SO WE CAN OPEN IT WITH DEKU!" he yelled.

The groups of four quickly got in the car and made their way to the hospital. They greeted Nurse joy and made their way to his room.

Katsuki: "Deku I finally got my letter. I can here to open with you and our family." he said with a small smile before opening the letter and a hologram of All Might appeared.

All Might: "CONGRATULATIONS YOUNG BAKUGOU! YOU GOT FIRST PLACE ON THE EXAM WITH 100 VILLAIN AND 100 RESCUE POINTS. YOU GOT A UA RECORD! YOU ARE IN CLASS 1A AND YOUR SCHOOL UNIFORM WILL BE SENT TO YOU IN A WEEK." he said before the hologram disappeared.

Katsuki: "Deku I did it." he said with a smile and tears in his eyes.

Inko and his parents both pulled Katsuki into a hug congratulating him and praising him for getting such and achievement.

Katsuki: "I can official start our journey." he whispered to himself and left the room.