9

Katsuki: "Ugh my shift today was tiresome." he said to himself while riding on the train home.

Katsuki sneaks back into his video just to be met with Aizawa and Nezu sitting in his room.

Katsuki: "Ah shit did I get caught sneaking out?" he thought to himself.

All Might: "Young Bakugo come down to the common room. We need to ask you some questions." he says before waking out of his room.

Katsuki follows the 3 of them and heads to the common room to see all of his classmates there.

Katsuki: "What do you guys need?" he asked.

Nezu: "Well you classmates noticed that you have been sneaking out of the dorms at night, so they decided to follow you." he says.

Katsuki turns to the class at glares at them.

Katsuki: "What did you fuckers do." he said coldly while glaring at them.

Kirishima: "We were worried so we followed you to your apartment." he says.

Katsuki: "YOU WHAT?!" he yelled at him.

Denki: "Calm down bro, we just helped you get freed from the Dragons Den. We know that they forced you to work there." he says.

Katsuki froze and started to pop explosions out of his hands and then he turned back to the teachers.

Katsuki: "Sensei can you tell me what they did?" he said slightly angered

Aizawa: "They followed you to you apartment and asked your neighbor about you. He said that you clean and cook for the elderly for money and that you work at the Dragons Den." he states.

Nezu: "Now we can arrest the owner and shut that horrible place down because she hired someone underaged. People are already on there say now to make the arrest." Nezu says happily.

Katsuki sighed and went to his room without saying a word. Everyone was confused about this gesture and followed him to his room. They started to see him pack things in boxes.

Kirishima: "Bro what are you doing?" he asked his friend.

Katsuki: "Isn't it obvious? I'm packing my things." he says plainly.

Aizawa: "Why is that?" he asked.

Katsuki: "Because I don't want to be here. I am dropping out of UA." he says with anger.

Everyone in the room was shocked.

Kirishima: "I'm confused on why you're leaving." says with a confused but sadden look.

Katsuki: "I'm leaving because you dumbasses ruined my fucking life! Do you understand what you just did?!" he yelled angrily.

Todoroki: "We stoped you from working at a dangerous place. Also we can get the wiener arrested and shut down the club." he explains.

Katsuki: "You guys found out I was sneaking out the dorms and invaded my personal life! What makes it worse is that you didn't even ask me why I was doing the things I was doing!" he yelled.

Nezu: "Why did you do it then?" he asked.

Katsuki: "That doesn't concern you since U don't go here anymore." he says coldly before looking at the rest of the class. "You guys are all dead to me." he said glaring at each and every one of them.

Kirishima grabbed his arm and stopped him.

Kirishima: "I'm your best bro and we did the right thing. You can't possible hate me." he said with tears in his eyes.

Katsuki ripped his arm out of his grip and started to chuckle to himself.

Katsuki: "First off I may have been your best friend, but you were never mine. I already have a best friend and my best friend is also an amazing boyfriend. Second of all you guys did a horrible thing. You guys immediately assumed that I was in danger without asking me." he said coldly.

Mina: "Don't say that to Kirishima. He is clearly your bestfriend." she says angrily.

Katsuki: "Is it so hard to think that I have friends outside of UA?" asked with a questioning look.

Uraraka: "Kind of" she said nervously and the rest of the students slowly nod in agreement.

Katsuki: "Wow so that's what you think. I guess that's probably the reason why you did what you did without asking." he said softly. "Well you see, I have had this one friend since birth. We grew up together and he was my best friend growing up. In the second year of middle school I confessed to him and became lovers." he explained with a smirk. "So I will say it again. Kirshima is not my bestfriend." he said coldy.

Kirishima: " Can you ate last tell us why you were working there?" he asked sadly.

Katsuki: "If you really wanted to know, you would've asked me before you made me lose my job. Now I and leaving UA and going to apply to a different hero school. Also now I have to find a job with hours that I can attend and that pays good. So if you would excuse me I'm going home." he said before grabbing his boxes and leaving campus.

Denki: "What did we just do?" he said softly.

Mina: "Shouldn't he be grateful that we helped him out that place." she says while crossing her arms.

Kirishima: "Maybe we should've asked him before we told the teachers." he said while looking down.

All Might: "Something must have happened for him to react like that."

Nezu: "Maybe we should look into it?" he suggests.

Aizawa: "Class we want you guys try to convince Bakugo to come to UA. Yes, you guys should've asked him first before you invaded his personal life, but you guys were just worried for your friend." Aizawa telling the class hoping they won't feel so bad about this.

Katsuki took the train and went back home to his apartment. All he could do was just lay in the bed a cry.

Katsuki: "Deku, how and I going to pay for your hospital bills. now." he says sadly.

Katsuki payed in bed and cried for a while before he fell asleep.