paris

Y/N POV:
I opened my eyes and glanced over to the digital clock on my nightstand.
It read 11:56 AM. I spend some time in bed, then stumbled to the bathroom in my room.
I took a quick shower and head downstairs.
"good morning, sleepy head." andy said looking at me from the kitchen.
"hii" I answered.
andy is my roommate's brother. I started living with her sister around two months ago and we have been hanging out every day ever since.
so he is like one of my best friends.
I was looking for cereal when he came behind me.
"what are you doing?"
I jumped in my place. "omg you scared the shit out of me. I'm looking for cereal. do you have it?"
"oh yes, here you go" he said handing me the cereal. I thanked him and sit on the couch with my bowl of cereal.
"where is ashley?" I asked while chewing the cereal in my mouth.
"she is with david."
david was ashley's boyfriend. they had been dating for almost a year now. he doesn't hang out with us a lot but he was a good guy.
I was looking through my phone when andy waved a hand in front of me because I was  zoning out again. "what?" I asked
"you should really start going out." andy said.
he was right.
two weeks ago my boyfriend of 8 months broke up with me over the phone. since then I haven't gone out of the house. I would door dash for everything.
"I'm fine." I said trying to smile naturally.
"no you're not. I can always tell that."
"no seriously. I'm okay. I'm having fun by myself. I don't need anyone. I'm actually sick of men."
"well maybe he was just not the one. that doesn't mean you should stop trying."
"maybe."

I was laughing hard to andy's joke when we heard the door.
"I'm homeeee" ashley said from the door.
"hiii. why do you look so happy?" andy asked.
"guess what?" ashley asked.
"what?" andy and I both asked at the same time.
"I'm going to paris!" ashley said smiling wildly.
"whattt?" I asked excited and confused at the same time.
"david is taking me there for our anniversary!"
"omg that's so sweet."
"for how long?" andy asked.
"for a week" ashley answered.
"wow that's so exciting."
"yes! I always wanted to be there. when he showed me the tickets I almost cried."
"I'm so happy for you." I said hugging her while drowning in my own thoughts. I was kinda jealous. she is so lucky that she has a loving boyfriend. I really wanted that. I lied when I said I'm sick of men. I love having a boyfriend. but also I really was happy for her. she deserves this.
"can I borrow your big suitcase?" ashley said looking at me with puppy eyes.
"yes of course." I said forcing a smile.

hope you enjoyed. I loved writing this.
also I'd love it if you comment and tell me what you think of the story.
and I take requests🥳

have a good day you all💗