Bliss

"Did I get you in trouble?" I ask Monty.

We're laying in my loft bed, clothed for the most part. I told Monty they aren't allowed to wear the sweater vest or those chino pants in my dorm, so they're wearing my t-shirt (which I want to rip off of them right now) and their briefs. I'm just laying peacefully in my briefs, no shirt.

"Not as bad as I thought. They mostly just yelled at me to never bring you over here and how I have disrespectful friends, but I didn't get hit."

I roll onto my stomach, half of my body on Monty's, so I can face them. "Do you normally get hit?"

They shrug, "only when I deserve it, like when I mouth off."

"Hm," is all I respond with because I'm not too sure what to say. I couldn't imagine Monty ever deserving to get hit.

"I've never mouthed off as bad as you though," Monty adds.

I smirk, "you like it when mouth off."

"I do," Monty agrees then cups my face before bringing their lips to mine. I scoot up, shifting my weight over so I'm straddling them.

"Wanna fuck again?" I ask against their mouth.

"Mmm."

"I'd prefer it if you guys didn't." Monty and I break away. I had texted Ethan, he can come back to the room a half hour ago. I forgot he was here.

"Sorry, Ethan," Monty apologizes right as I tell Ethan,

"You could join?"

"Nah, that would be too gay for you, Preston," Ethan teases, looking back at us from the homework he was previously working on.

Monty joins in, "yeah, and you're definitely not gay, Preston."

"I'm not," I shrug. Ethan scoffs, returning to his homework and Monty chuckles, shaking their head.

**

And the rest of the week is pure bliss. Monty and I spend every day together and they sleep over almost every night. Ethan and Monty get along great, so Ethan doesn't mind. We've set up a good schedule; Ethan has school Monday, Tuesday, and Thursdays, giving Monty and I plenty of time to... get well acquainted with each other's body. Today is Monday and I finally got to fuck Monty.

Remember the NSFW warning? Yeah, here's another for you.

"Ah fuck, you're so tight, you feel so fucking good," I groan, my head falling back as I fuck Monty. Now they're the one who's moaning and groaning and it's music to my fucking ears.

I pull them up so their back is against my chest. My right hand flat on their chest to keep them in place while my left hand turns Monty's head to the side so I can press my lips to theirs.

A strangled "Mmmm," sounds from Monty, their hand going to the back on my head. Our tongues are careless in each other's mouth. I love how messy Monty is with their kisses, I can't get over how much they turn me on. All throughout this week I couldn't stop imagining Monty and their perfect naked body. And ramming myself into them right now is like a dream come true.

I push Monty back down, their leaning on their forearms. My hand slides down their back until I grip their waist, my body dripping with sweat, and I pound them harder. Monty's right hand slips in between their thighs and the thought of them touching themselves and jerking off brings me closer to my release.

"I- I can't stop cumming," Monty pants out and that's the hottest phrase I've ever heard.

"Fuck," I groan and release my load, hitting Monty's sweet spot a few more time as I finish. My breathing is heavy as I pull out and we both fall next to each other.

I take off my condom and reach over the edge of the bed to throw it away in the trash bin. I turn to Monty, "get on top."

Monty laughs which always makes me smile. "Boy, how can you keep on going?"

I shrug, "you turn me on."

The grin on their face is infectious. "You turn me on too." And we just admire each other for a moment. I kiss them, they kiss me back then tells me, "I have another show on Friday."

"I guess I could make time for that, but don't expect another twenty; I'm poor."

Monty rolls their eyes and gets up. I sit up on my elbows to watch them get dressed. "Your goofy ass isn't poor," they say with an amused tone. "If anything, I deserve the hundred your mom is giving you this week."

"I would never willingly give a hundred dollars to someone."

They chuckle and peck me on the mouth once fully dressed in their crop-top and sexy grey sweatpants. "The theme is space so I better see you lookin' like an alien."

"Ooo, alien sex!"

Another eye roll, but with a smile, "Tomorrow, we have to practice our presentation for Wednesday."

I groan, "I hate presenting!"

"goodbye, Preston."

"Goodbye, my they/them," and I watch them leave my dorm. I sigh in content and lay back down, already thinking about what to do for the space theme.

*

Tuesday morning, I bought everything I need to look like a sexy alien and I'm too excited to show Monty when they come over tonight.

But, before returning to my dorm, I stop at our town's only Starbucks, and you wouldn't guess who I ran into...

**
Sorry this took forever to post!! Writers block, grrrr 😖

Starbucks or Dunkin' Donuts? Starbucks all day everyday for me😋

Comment who you think Preston ran into! Thank you for reading!

-Xoxo, Bert