002

(Y/n)'s days at Jujutsu high were the most tiring ones she's ever had

(Y/n)'s days at Jujutsu high were the most tiring ones she's ever had. Which is really telling considering that the training she endured were nothing but hectic. But hey, at least her father had good intentions. He simply wanted her to reach her full potential and strive to be the best she could be. So, what was Gojo's excuse then? Why did one of the so called "strongest sorcerer" have to torment her so much?

Shouting in her ear every morning to scare her in class, drawing on her face, getting candy stuck in her textbooks, groping her butt by "accident", stealing her diary. It was an honest miracle that she was able to get any work and training done.

And Suguru wasn't any help in these situations either. Shoko at the very least comforted and helped clean up the messes that her friend makes for the poor girl. But Suguru, though he disagreed, was almost always complacent towards his mischievous deeds.

In fact there had been a handful of moments where (y/n) would find him chuckling out of the corners of his mouth. Like he received some sort of pleasure out of her misfortunes. Both their antics made her disgust and saddened. Becoming a routine for her to cry in the schools bathrooms whenever the given chance.

Today, at first, didn't seem to be any different. (Y/n) had just accepted a mission to deal with a level 2 curse off campus. With how damp and cloudy the weather was, everyone predicted that it would soon rain. So, thinking it would be yet again a humorous idea, Gojo decided to steal (y/n)'s umbrella out of her bag with her none the wiser.

Leaving her shrouded in rain and disbelief after dealing with the curse and finding it missing. With no other places available she ran to the nearest bus station and sat on the bench. Praying that the rain would stop or slow down so that she could travel safely back to the dorms.

Unbeknownst of the lurking footsteps that were nullified by the downfall of the heavy rain. That stopped the minute they were close, as a hand then reached out to touch the girls shoulder.

Startling her to near death, her head immediately whipped around to come face to face with her "old pal" Suguru, holding a black umbrella in his second hand.

(Y/n):S...Suguru?

Suguru:You we're taking longer than usual to come back so I thought I'd see what's wrong. Are you alright?

(Y/n) sniffled, a cold already suffocating her immune system within, and shoved his hand away as softly as she could.

(Y/n):N...no, I'm not. S...so if you want to laugh or c..chuckle or do any degrading thing to me t..then just do it. Do it and then l..leave me alone so that...I can go back to having peace again...

Suguru's throat slightly tightened and his lips curve into a downward frown as he watched (y/n) stare tiredly at the ground, and came to terms with her words. Guilt clouding both his eyes and soul as his friend's past harassment and his remorseless negligence flash in his mind. So many opportunities to help, to step in, to be the bigger person that's claimed to be. Yet not taken.

'And for what purpose?' A part of his consciousness asked. To berate a girl who already views herself as a pathetic, useless, failure? Who wants to help and protect people, and never asking for anything in return.

"Idiot" he muttered to himself.

(Y/n):Hm?.....what did you say? J...just laugh at me al......!

Without any words, Suguru summoned his sting ray cursed spirit and pulled (y/n) on top of it along with him. Cradling her intimately as they gracefully flew in the air.

At some point in flying (y/n)'s began opening and closing before she eventually fallen asleep in Suguru's arms. Causing Suguru to speed up his regular pace and arrive faster to the dorms, where he changed and laid her safely into bed.

A faint blush tinting his cheeks as he took in her sleeping figure. Plump lips/cheeks, heavenly complexion, delicate lashes and hair, curves in every corner, round breasts, poetic voice, pale-moon eyes, and an innocent caring personality that ties them together.

It was infuriating.

How could he notice this woman who was a gift from the gods itself. Why didn't he realize how lucky he was be near her presence and breath the same air as her? Why at first glance did he not see...how beautiful she truly was.

Suguru:*smile* Sweet dreams, (y/n)....

He sweetly kissed her head, inches away from her hair, before exiting and walking away from her door.

Suguru:And...I hope you'll accept my apology tomorrow