004

"Gentle-step, Twin Lion Fist!" (Y/n) exclaimed, before launching at Geto with enormous cursed energy in the form lions around her hands

"Gentle-step, Twin Lion Fist!" (Y/n) exclaimed, before launching at Geto with enormous cursed energy in the form lions around her hands. The next morning, after eating breakfast together, (y/n) asked Geto if he could practice Taijutsu in the training room. And because he's been nothing but sweet and nice to her he happily agreed.

But even so, and like the other times they sparred together, that didn't mean he would go easy on her. That was made clear as he effortlessly parried all of her attacks towards his head, before she aimed and managed to get one at his torso. He cringed, which quickly caught her off guard.

An unfortunate mistake for her, as he swiftly grabbed her wrist, pulling her entire arm behind her, and forced her to her knees by pressing his hand on her back.

Suguru:*smile* Not bad, you're definitely improving. But you still have that tendency to hesitate when striking. You have to learn to keep going when your on the defensive. Because had I'd been a curse, you would already be mangled to near pieces about now

She sighed in relief once he released her arm.

(Y/n):Yeah, I know. And you'd think I be less hesitant when I am dealing with them by now. I also know that it doesn't apply to all of them. But...some of these curses....they were all human like us once. Humans that were probably abused harshly, before being damned upon the world. That's why, I can't help but stop and feel upset when I hurt and kill them.....

She gets up and gives him a lighthearted smile as she turns around.

(Y/n):Same can be said with you and Gojo as well. Even if it is just training, and a job that I have to do

Suguru:*smile* While I do respect your morality, do you think you could've explained it in five words or less?

(Y/n):*sweatdrop* Eheheh, m..my bad

Suguru:It's fine. Now....

He got into his battle stance.

Suguru:Would you care to try that again?

(Y/n):Y..Yes!

She activated her technique again and sent another barrage of attacks at his face/chest. As she predicted he mainly focused on parrying them, now giving her the chance to imbue her leg with cursed energy, and deliver a roundhouse kick to his neck. A move that would've no doubt knocked him down had he not used his palm to block it last minute.

Suguru:*smirk* Much better

(Y/n):*smile* Thank you

They continued to train until they eventually grew tired and decided to take a break. While Suguru went to go and get them some drinks, (y/n) went outside to admire the koi fish that were swimming in a pond.

Gojo:Oi! Meinu?

She gasped and immediately turned to see Gojo, leaning upon a pillar beam with his eyes closed, and his arms crossed.

Gojo:Tell me, is this all of this some sort game you're playing?

(Y/n):Game? What...what are you talking about....?

He opened them and gave her a sideways glare.

Gojo:I'm just asking if you think it's funny stealing someone's friend like that?

(Y/n):You mean Suguru? I-I didn't steal him, Suguru chose to spend time with me on his own

Gojo:Yeah, what pathetic lie that is

(Y/n):*frown* I'm not lying....!

Gojo:So really, how did you do it? What, did you cry and beg till he felt pity and had no choice to follow you around? You are nothing but a whiny little puppy after all, so I wouldn't be too surprised

(Y/n)'s hair covered her eyes, as she glared at the ground, clenched her fists, and gritted her teeth. An overwhelming rage that she never knew she was capable of, had suddenly manifested within her.

(Y/n):Why...why are you like this?

Gojo:Huh? What did you sa....!

She immediately raises her head, displaying the tears rolling down her cheeks as she glared at him.

(Y/n):Don't pretend like you didn't hear me! I'm asking why are you like this?! I have done absolutely nothing to deserve the torment you gave me throughout this whole week! I attend classes, I eat lunch, I do my work, I complete my missions, and I do them all while staying out of you're way! I've even been nice to you numerous times. So......just........Just what on earth is you're problem with me!?

Gojo:....Tsk, are you really asking that....?

He rises off the pillar and trudges till he is standing in front of her.

Gojo:You really want to know why?! It's because you've been nothing but a blight on my mind ever since you came here! It's because of you that I haven't been able to think straight, and am feeling emotions that someone like me shouldn't feel for a weak person like you!

(Y/n):I'm making you....but that...that doesn't even make sense! As I've said I've been doing my best to keep my distance and not upset you, so what could I have done to......!

What happened next left (y/n) immobile and shocked beyond belief. Hushing her little rant, Gojo suddenly pulls (y/n) from the back of her neck, and smashes her lips into his. Brining her into a kiss, that became slightly heated as he licked and toyed with the tip of her tongue. Leaving a trail of saliva behind once he stopped and glared at her speechless, flustered, face.

Gojo:*blush* There. Does that answer you're question? Also, you can consider this as us being even now.......

(Y/n) could only stand and watch as walked back and into the school building. Something that she continued to do for an uncomfortable minute, before dropping to her knees, and slowly touched her lips.

First Geto, and now Gojo. Just when she believes she has them figured out. They go and make her questioning things once again.