Chapter Seven

Third-person pov:

Raphael went downstairs after getting ready. Max is talking on a call angrily. He hang up the call and said angrily: "he is coming to meet you"

Ace said simply: "just get her to the mall before he came here"

Raphael sighed then said blankly: "she needs to leave right now. She can't stay here any longer"

Olivia is on the last stairs and she hears him talking about sending her back. Her bright grey eyes saddened and tears rolled down her cheeks. She turns around and going to walk back but bump into Lee. Lee saw tears in her eyes and he understands that she hear them talking. He shook his head and said simply: "come on sweetheart"

She shook her head in no and Lee picked her bridal style and get her downstairs. He said blankly walking towards everyone: "you guys made my sweetheart cry now tell her what you guys are talking about?"

Max said smiling: "Oh my poor baby, I'm sorry for your precious tears but we're not talking about sending you anywhere or back to that ba I mean your master. We're talking about going out for now because a bad man is coming here"

Olivia asked pouting while sniffing her nose: "what if a bad man give papa, Bubba and Ronnie ouchies"

Lee's eyes shine on proud that she cares about them and Ace smirk at his father who is smiling after hearing papa word. Lee said smiling: "they are so strong so no one can hurt them"

She is going to wipe her running nose with her sweater top when lee pulls out his hanky and said simply: "here"

Olivia giggles and pull out a hanky from her shorts pocket. She said giggling wiping her nose and face: "Ronnie give me a hanky"

Lee pats her head and she put the hanky back in her pocket and smile at them. Ace smile but quickly face palm himself. Max said smiling: "we will eat breakfast outside today"

Olivia holds his hand and waves everyone bye. Lee walks behind them while Raphael waves her bye. Lee went towards his blue car. Olivia saw so many guards. She wants to ask who are they and why they always stand outside. She tugs on Max's hand making him look down at her. He smile gently at her and she asked pointing towards them: "who are they?"

Max said smiling: "they're guards who protect our house"

Olivia put a finger on her chin then asked with a little pout: "protect"

Max thought a little then said smiling: "take care of our house from bad people monsters"

Olivia asked with a frown: "monsters"

Max said smirking: "yup, monsters are so scary and they eat babies"

Olivia pout and look up at him with scary eyes looking so cute. Max giggle internally then Olivia asked: "monsters don't eat big people"

He said shrugging: "yeah sometimes, but they love to eat babies"

Olivia said snuggling into his side pouting making all the guards coo at her: "I'm baby. You call me baby. Monster will eat me"

Max said wrapping his arm around her smirking: "Oh my poor baby, your big brother will protect you"

Olivia smiles brightly and going to walk inside but max stops her holding her arm. He asked with raised eyebrows: "where are you going, baby?"

She said smiling: "calling Bubba to protect me, he is my big brother and also so strong"

Max's face palmed himself then asked simply: "then who I'm?"

Olivia said with a duh tone: "you're Max, did you forget your name?"

All the guards start laughing at her cute but sassy reply. Max glared at them making them shut instantly and shook his head then said smiling: "baby I'm also your big brother"