Chapter Fifteen

Third-person pov:

Ace said blankly in a stern voice making Olivia flinch and pout: "your books and come to my office right now"

Olivia looked at him pouting and Raphael said simply: "leave it, Ace"

Ace said blankly to Olivia: "do it fast Olivia"

Olivia looks at Max and rushes towards him. She hides her face behind him peeking at Ace. Max said simply: "Ace please, she is just a child"

Ace said blankly: "if anyone of you said anything then you know what I will do"

Olivia said pouting sadly: "I'm sorry Bubba"

Ace said blankly: "your books and come to my office right now"

Ronnie feels bad for her. Olivia look at everyone then sighed and went towards the drawer and get her books. She went behind Ace slowly. He walks towards his office and opens the door. He opens the door and waits for her to go inside. She went inside looking down and he closed the door behind.

He went towards the couch and sat there. He said simply: "sit"

Olivia look up at him then sat on the little chair in front of him. She is biting her lips looking down while tears filled her eyes. Ace asked in a stern deep voice: "your homework"

Olivia sniffle and went to wipe her nose with her sleeves. He gives her a hanky and she wipes her nose. He asked again: "I'm asking you something Olivia"

She said sniffling looking up a little bit: "I didn't complete it"

He asked with raised eyebrows: "And can I ask why?"

She said pouting: "I forgot last night because I and Max watch spiderman. Then morning I went with Ronnie"

Ace said blankly: "you're being a bad girl right"

Olivia sniffle and nod her head. Ace said sternly: "you even hang up my call when I'm talking"

Olivia said pouting: "you're being meany"

Ace cocked one eyebrow at her and she quickly starts looking down. He said blankly: "you can just ask me politely for a day off but what you did?"

Olivia said pouting: "I being a bad girl"

Ace said blankly: "I didn't teach you this right. Where are your manners?"

Olivia said now suddenly full-on sobbing with hiccups loudly: "I'm sorry Bubba. I wouldn't be a bad girl again. I wouldn't hang up your call. I"

Ace said simply: "calm down first. Did I do something to you? I'm just talking right"

Olivia said wiping her running nose: "you're angry. Your eyes are dark and also you talking in such a deep voice. Oli doesn't like this"

Ace rolled his eyes then give her another hanky. She get it from his hand and he said simply: "I didn't like what you did?"

Olivia said pouting: "I'm sorry"

Ace sighed then simply: "calm down and stop crying first"

Olivia said sniffing: "I'm trying but tears not stopping"

Ace said simply: "come here"

She get up and went towards him. He pulls her in his lap and starts rubbing her side making her relax in few minutes. He said simply: "good girl"

She wipes her face clean with his hanky. He said simply: "now be a good girl and complete your homework, no extra work for today okay"

Olivia said pouting: "hungry and tired Bubba"