CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

TIS THE SEASON TO HAVE WRITER BLOCK FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

All specials have nothing to do with the main story

"GUYS, GUESS WHAT??" You yelled as you burst into a room.

"You are dying and only have a week left to live?" Dabi asked hopefully.

"That isn't true, right Y/N?" Toga asked worriedly.

"What? No! Tomorrow is Christmas!" You said cheerfully.

"It is?" Shigaraki asked as he turned to look at a calendar nearby. "Oh, it is."

"Do you guys wanna decorate a tree or something? This will be so much fun!" You asked.

"Nah."

"No thank you."

"Yes!" "No!"

"It's pointless."

"Oh, that's okay then!" You said, smiling.

"Why do you even want to celebrate Christmas?" Dabi asked.

"Oh, it's just that it's usually just me and Tomura and we don't really do anything. Now that I have all of you I was hoping to do something but it's fine. We are all busy after all." You shrugged as you left the room.

There was silence in the room.

"This is all you guys fault." Shigaraki said

"WHAT? YOU DISAGREED TO HER IDEA TOO!" Dabi protested.

"It's all our fault." Mr. Compress said, "We should make it up to her."

"Right, Twice, Spinner, and Mr. Compress, you are in charge of the Christmas tree, Me and Toga will go Christmas shopping so give me a list of what you want to buy, and Dabi, you are in charge of keeping Y/N distracted." Shigaraki ordered.

"WHY ME?!" Dabi yelled.

"Just do it, or else." Shigaraki glared.

"Fine." Dabi sighed as he stormed off to your room

You were sitting on the floor, figuring out how to wrap Dabi's present when he slammed opened your door.

You quickly glitched his present to under your bed.

"Why are you sitting on the floor with wrapping paper?" Dabi asked suspiciously.

"I'm trying to see how much I have so I can wrap you up in your sleep tonight, duh." You rolled your eyes.

"Whatever, get up. We are going to bake cookies." Dabi said.

"Huh?" You asked.

"Yes! Now hurry up!" Dabi demanded.

"Fine fine." You said as you got up and followed him to the kitchen.

Thankfully, the place where the tree was being set up was a good distance away so you didn't suspect anything.

"So, what do you need to bake cookies?" Dabi asked.

"You're telling me, that you dragged me all the way to the kitchen. Only to not know how to bake cookies." You said.

"Shut up! Now let's get this over with, if Shigaraki catches me here he will kill me!" Dabi said.

"Okay then." You said as you grabbed the ingredients.

Meanwhile, Shigaraki and Toga were arguing which present you would like.

"She needs some facials!" Toga insisted.