Chapter 12

Jungkook groaned, stumbling on the floor glancing up at Taehyung with a frown knitting his brows together. The latter had raging eyes staring at him, bringing up a completely different aura arround that Jungkook had never seen even after being together for so many years.

"Taehy–"

"Shut it," He growled, "You wanna go to Jimin right? He's the only brother you want?"

"If you think I won't fight, you're so wrong." Jungkook glared at him, dusting his hands up as he stood up.

Taheyung scoffed, glancing at the members who are frowning in confusion as well, trying to study the situation and make out what is happening. He pushed the younger back, making him stumble again, earning a glare from him.

But Jungkook said nothing and lowered his gaze, not being able to convince himself to hit his hyung anymore. Taehyung tilted his head, raising his brows at the boy and grabbed the hem of his t-shirt harshly, throwing a punch on his face, making Jungkook groan in pain and the rest of the boys gasping at the sight.

"Taehyung!" Jin shouts, pulling him away harshly, "Are you out of your mind?! Why do you think you can hit him?!"

"I don't want to, hyung." Taehyung cracked his neck, glancing at Jungkook who is staring at his feet, not looking mad or hurt, but as if he was in deep thoughts, "but he needs it. He was with Jimin, and what that man is doing? He's fucking married even has a child! That son of a bitch dares to lie to us all these years and he was there with him!"

"What?" The boys frown, finding it hard to believe that their former member is actually a husband and a father too.

"It wasn't a betrayal," Jungkook looked at him, "it was a defence."

"From what? Us?" Taehyung scoffed, "We called each other family Jungkook, he could've  tried trusting us for once."

"We're idols, Taehyung, it wouldn't have taken long for our managers and then the rest of the people to know about his daughter. The agency would've thrown him anyway, his named would've been ruined in the society and everyone would come to know about that small child. Do you think it was safe?"

"I don't know, and I'm honestly done caring now."

"Then I'm sorry I have no other way to communicate with you when you just don't wanna understand." Jungkook gritted out. 

"Don't communicate. You're just making me more mad."

Jungkook sighed deeply, shaking his head and steps aside, ready to go upstairs but Taheyung stopped him, holding his arm, "I don't wanna argue." The younger said.

"Neither do I. But you better understand that Jimin is the one who gave up on being an idol, not us. You won't be seeing him again, we have a reputation to maintain and the agency told us not to contact him. Still you're doing that."

"And I'll keep doing that. Suit yourself."

"Jungkook, he's older than you." Yoongi warned.

"So?" Jungkook faced him with a frown, losing his patience each second, "What do I do if he's older? Worship him? Say yes to everything he says? Or should I be a puppet for him? Will he be happy then? He is older, that is the only reason I'm still having some respect. He can do whatever he wants, tell me shit, argue with me, yell at me, hit me, but if I say something, you all suddenly show up, Jungkook, behave yourself he's your hyung. That's what you sa-"

"Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung raised his voice again, making the boy face him and slaps him again, "You will not talk to your hyungs like that!"

"Tae don–"