𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒

𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘈𝘙𝘌 𝘏𝘖𝘔𝘌, 𝘏𝘖𝘔𝘌
𝘞𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘐 𝘞𝘈𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘋 𝘛𝘖 𝘎𝘖.

- 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒, 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

My jaw drops practically to the ground. I can see everything. My whole future, playing out in those beautiful brown eyes of his. My wedding. Kids. Jobs. Friends. Family. All of the things I've ever dreamed of.

    And he's a central part of all of it.

    Distantly, I'm aware of the glass falling from his hand to the bed and then to the ground, where it shatters. But his eyes are locked on mine. We slowly move closer to one another, our hands finding each other and squeezing.

    "Holy shit," I murmur. He smiles at me.

    "Yeah, agreed."

Emily comes rushing in, having heard the glass breaking on the floor. "What the hell? Seth, I asked you to bring her water, not break my dishes!"

    "Sorry," he says. He doesn't move his gaze from mine, just smiles in a self-sacrificing way. "You know me."

    "Yes, but-" Emily stops when she realizes we can't stop looking at each other. "Sam?"

There's the thundering sound of someone running up the stairs at top speed before someone else is in the room. "What's wrong?"

"Look..."

I can feel the resistance in Seth's gaze, how he wants to look at Emily's fiance, but he seems to be physically unable to look away from me. And as much as I'm curious about this Sam myself, I'm hypnotized by the boy in front of me.

    "Good lord. Seth, she's been here for one day! You can't freaking imprint on her already!" Sam says loudly. I finally look away from Seth and look to him instead. "We don't even know her name!"

"It's Willow. Willow Kingshott."

    "Pretty name," Seth says, his voice still slightly awestruck. I look back at him and smile, losing myself in his gaze all over again. "And obviously I can, Sam."

    "Does she even know what we are?"

    "You're werewolves. You guys have a peace treaty with the Cullen coven. Riley said you'd roast us and eat us, so we had to kill you."

    "Oh my-" Sam turns around and smacks his hand through the air in frustration. "You were working with Riley? Maybe I should've just let that bloodsucker get you."

    Seth finally breaks my gaze to turn and look at Sam sharply. "Hey, obviously she wasn't doing that much damage. She's still all human. Not even a subjugate or whatever they call those weird half-vampires."

    "Fine. Whatever, have it your way. You're charged with helping Em take care of her now. She better feel good in the next few days, because Doctor Cullen and I are gonna have a lot of questions for you. Got it?"

    I nod solemnly and tuck myself a little tighter again. Seth moves the slightest bit in front of me, which Emily notices. She shoots me a little smirk and guides Sam out of the room gently, leaving Seth to clean up the mess he made with the glass and water. He turns to me first and grins.

    "Willow, I'm Seth Clearwater. Welcome to the pack."

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━