Chapter 36 {Bridget}

Yes, I get jealous... The only difference is, You call it 'Possessiveness'. I call it 'Fear of losing you.'

Catalaiya's pov:

The next morning, we both woke up around 8:30 am. Even when we had the thick curtains covering the glass doors, our room was bright. We remained in bed, both of us scrolling through our phones. I replied to Leo about the email he sent me and later today he will go to finalise the scheme with Nayvee.

"We should try the pool after breakfast," Aziel suddenly suggested.

"Sure," I agreed. I do want to swim today.

We stayed on the bed for ten more minutes before we both climbed off the bed. Aziel's phone rang, so he went on the patio outside to take the call while I went to use the bathroom.

I did my business, brushed my teeth, wash my face before picking an outfit for the day.

(Catalaiya's outfit⬆️)

I apply some sunscreen, some clear lipgloss and my waterproof mascara. I didn't do much to my hair, I only comb it and let my naturally wavy hair on my back. I checked myself in the mirror one more time before I stepped out of the bathroom into the bedroom.

As I walked to the bed, Aziel walked in. When his eyes landed on me, he stared at me.

"You look pretty," he commented making my lips curl in a smile.

"Thank you."

He gave me a nod before he walked to the bathroom. I quickly pulled the sheets in their place, fold the blanket the same way it was yesterday when we came and I put the pillows back in their place. When I finished, I walked to the curtains and pulled them to the corner letting the sunlight come into the room.

Damn it's bright...

I pulled the glass door opened and the light breeze slap me right in the face. I glanced at the pool and the sea and it looked so inviting.

"Should I put sunscreen?" I heard Aziel ask.

Considering that we would have to walk to the restaurant, walked back here, spent some time in the pool... all that in the shining sun.

"Yes," I answered loud enough for him so that he could hear me.

Did he bring his?

"It's on the counter," I told him.

He didn't say anything. Instead, he walked out of the bathroom, chest naked wearing only one of his grey shorts. In one of his hands, he was holding my sunscreen lotion bottle while in the other hand he had his t-shirt.

He wasn't wearing much but he look good...

"Can you help me? I can't reach my back," he said and I nodded. I walked closer to him, grabbed the sunscreen from him and he turned around showing me his muscled back.