Khwahish- Pt 5

*****

*****

"I am sorry."

Faeezah's head whipped towards Masar in utter shock. Why was this guy hell bent on spoiling the rest of the male specie's abilities in front of her eyes?

Being cute and understanding was a different thing, but at least be a little egoistic so that she could contradict you and Humaid!

But no, the guy decided to drop down from the heavens with both charms and a little bit of temper but to say in simple words, his charms overpowered his temper so anyone could look past that.

Faeezah quickly composed herself and huffed before getting more comfortable on the ground. She had no idea why his soft words- that were actually an apology- affected her in a way that she could feel her neck and cheeks becoming warm.

What the-?

"Ezah?"

Masar called out nervously when she didn't react for a good 5 minutes. Had he been so rude that she couldn't even accept his apology? But wasn't she here to converse with him? Lekin wait, who said-

Shit! He messed up real time!

His flabbergasted expression collided with Faeezah's nervous one and he quickly blurted out anything and everything that he could say in order to make it up to her.

"I know, I know, you are angry lekin yaar, masum ka dil rakhne ke liye maaf kardo. I swear I was in a very shitty- I mean, unpleasant mood, isliye jo nahi bolna tha, woh bhi bol diya. Kisi bhi cheez ki kasam khila lo Ezah, I promise phir kabhi aise gussa nahi karunga. I-I was just trying to-"

"Masar."

"Nahi, I know you are angry- wait you might be very angry lekin please, please find-"

"Masar, shhh! I am not angry!"

She whisper-yelled at him before gripping his shoulders and shaking him out of whatever world he was in. Masar gaped at her like a fish out of water, opening and closing his mouth a few times but sensing the embarrassing blush that was seconds away from covering his face, he hastily nodded his head and looked away.

Faeezah bit the insides of her cheek to stop the bubbling laughter from spilling all over. How was he so cute?

Her eyes fell on his cheeks and they visibly widened in surprise on seeing the bright cherry blossom colour blooming on them.

Was he- was Masar Abidi actually blushing? Or had she hit her head too hard before coming here?

Her eyes assessed his nervous posture and indeed, indeed he was blushing.